• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I hearin' the theme to Jeopardy playin'.....oh, it's the tv in another room.....um, thought I was losin' it there, a lil. ;)

I always hear the Jeopardy theme. Just waiting for my life to become a little less uninteresting....

I'm waiting for dinner to be done.

I'm also wishing I could of ate at Outback like Geoff.

Come along next time, Wes.

I was going to say other stuff, but because this is the 'Uninteresting Thread' I can feel pretty comfortable with leaving it at that.

Cat food has gone up almost a dollar in the last 6 months ... a bag of carrots has basically stayed the same price .... I dont really think this would be that big of issue if they spent a lil more effort spraying WD-40 on the squeaky wheeled carts ..... Hmmmm

The owner of the 'Uninteresting Thread' returns in style.

I still want some nachos, just in case someone's heading out to the supermarket.

There's no one here, no one's posted overnight either. I'm guessing it's this giving thanks thing which has stolen everyone.

Well at least it hasn't taken us, Nick! Do you think it's because our biceps might be a little bigger than the other guys here?

It can get embarassing when people look and stare or are even so rude as to point. Their whispers can be off putting too "look at that muscular bronzed god over there on the roller skates!"

I still have a bad case of sexy.

The doctor still says there is no known cure.

That sounds like the disease I've had forever and plan to battle eternally. I feel your "pain".

It can get embarassing when people look and stare or are even so rude as to point. Their whispers can be off putting too "look at that muscular bronzed god over there on the roller skates!"

It's moments like those where my biceps take care of business. People find it pretty hard to mock when their faces are broken.

"Look at that muscular bronzed god over there eating leaves from the gum tree!" they taunt.

I still have a bad case of sexy.

The doctor still says there is no known cure.

That sounds like the disease I've had forever and plan to battle eternally. I feel your "pain".

It's moments like those where my biceps take care of business. People find it pretty hard to mock when their faces are broken.

"Look at that muscular bronzed god over there eating leaves from the gum tree!" they taunt.

You seem like a legend in your own mind!!! :P

Is this the question thread?

As a muscular bronzed god I cannot answer your question as it will only implicate innocent persons, who are innocent (but not as muscular and bronzed as me or Geoff ).

I have 8 keys on my key ring and a cool little bottle with 'Phi Phi Island' printed on it, and there's a fish in the bottle too. I like it a lot.

The room Wes is in sounds pretty full on.