• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Does B.T. equal Ball Ticklers? If so, then yeah, I'm still here. :(

B.T Is British Telecom, a fucking useless Telephone/Internet provider, often used by O.A.P'S. and country folk yet to catch up with the real world ;)

On a similar subject, we had our phone line and internet with Telstra over here. We recently got excellent new mobile phone plans with Virgin so we got rid of our home phone line. Got our internet bill yesterday and the c*nts had increased it by $10 a month because we no longer have our phone with them. Looking urgently for a new internet provider at the moment.

On a similar subject, we had our phone line and internet with Telstra over here. We recently got excellent new mobile phone plans with Virgin so we got rid of our home phone line. Got our internet bill yesterday and the c*nts had increased it by $10 a month because we no longer have our phone with them. Looking urgently for a new internet provider at the moment.

We use Virgin for our Cable, Internet and both our mobile phones aswell. Excellent service and pretty good prices on the whole. I refuse to go with those Sky fuckers :fu:

We use Virgin for our Cable, Internet and both our mobile phones aswell. Excellent service and pretty good prices on the whole. I refuse to go with those Sky fuckers :fu:

Yeah, my first thought was to switch over the internet to Virgin too, but the rates were not as good as I was hoping. I might need to call and ask about bulk deals. We want wireless too. If we go with Virgin we'll only get 5 gig a month compared to the 12 we are on at the moment. Decisions.

Does B.T. equal Ball Ticklers? If so, then yeah, I'm still here. :(

B.T Is British Telecom, a fucking useless Telephone/Internet provider, often used by O.A.P'S. and country folk yet to catch up with the real world ;)

Outrageous,but unfortunately true...... :crying:

I woke up and was quite pleased to find that I wasn't Bob Catley

:rofl2:

:lol: x 2

Nick can't help but deliver.

And what the hell was Matty-Boo still doing up at 3:41am? I told you you'd have to wait till tonight; I was still getting my hair done.

I woke up and was quite pleased to find that I wasn't Bob Catley

Poor old Bob.........

What about Bob?

This is the most summery "winter" in history of Australia folklore if you ask me. 27C? Oooooh, get me a blanket. *Johnny brings blanket to me* *I spit on said blanket* "Keep your blanket for the eskimos, chump."