The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just finished eating Hungry Jacks. I got duped on the burger but it was still pretty nice.

you will be throwing up in 10, 9, 8, 7....

What, I'm a pussy? Are you seriously one of these whusses who throws up after a delicious meal like this? Toughen up, kiddo. *says the man who dies in 4 years due to cholesterol issues*

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished eating Hungry Jacks. I got duped on the burger but it was still pretty nice.

What, I'm a pussy? Are you seriously one of these whusses who throws up after a delicious meal like this? Toughen up, kiddo. *says the man who dies in 4 years due to cholesterol issues*

Hungry Jacks use to be my fast food of choice. It crapped all over the rest! however, the last few times ive eaten it .... well i think they put the crap on the burger and i was down for days... never again!

Hungry Jacks use to be my fast food of choice. It crapped all over the rest! however, the last few times ive eaten it .... well i think they put the crap on the burger and i was down for days... never again!

HAHA! You whuss. You need to buy a new stomach.

Is it just me or is Geoff always eating ? :whistle:

nothing wrong with always eating.........or drinking :chug:

I'm definitely a hungry man. And a thirsty one. And goddamn, I'm handsome too. Is there anything I can't do?

I'm definitely a hungry man. And a thirsty one. And goddamn, I'm handsome too. Is there anything I can't do?

You are a complete star........ :bowdown::bowdown:

You are a complete star........ :bowdown::bowdown:

Dont encourage him, for fucks sake.

I need a drink soon..........

too early for me to have a beer ..... :(

My wife saw your picture and said you were, to quote' One Ugly Aussie Fucker' :whistle:

My wife saw your picture and said you were, to quote' One Ugly Aussie Fucker' :whistle:

Oh, you mean ! :rofl2:

She knows her shit!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

She knows her shit!

She certainly does mate, she married that lovely bloke, Jez!! :D

From I Brit the only way in the world I can take that is as a compliment. ;)

I just ate a kebab and a large chips. Medium chips would have been adequate but at $4 there was no way I could get them when the large chips were only $5. This dessert (Korean Cleanskin Beer) is doing a good job to wash it all down. Goddamn I know how to punish myself.

I just ate a kebab and a large chips. Medium chips would have been adequate but at $4 there was no way I could get them when the large chips were only $5. This dessert (Korean Cleanskin Beer) is doing a good job to wash it all down. Goddamn I know how to punish myself.

Eating again Geoff ? Next it will be.. :popcorn:

He'll eat Himself - Cannibal Geoff:

cannibalGirl.jpg

He'll eat Himself - Cannibal Geoff:

cannibalGirl.jpg

That's messed up.

If I started eating myself I'd start with my penis. That would last for several decades.