The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

The only interesting thing about my day is how uninteresting it is.

Join the club. It's been a very uninteresting day here, and when I get home I have to slap a second coat o paint on the walls in the baby-to-be's room. I'd almost rather stay here and avoid that job :unsure:

I hate painting, hell I hate work in general.

Amen brother! :bowdown:

I still have blue paint on my elbow from doing the first coat last night. Didn't even know it was there till someone pointed it out to me this morning. I'm like "Son of a BITCH! How did I miss that? I even took a shower and everything!" :angry:

I hate when that happens. :rofl2:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just yawned

I did the same. Must be something in the air.

I'm drinking a soda right now.

It's my first soda in weeks.

I drink diet soda almost as much as you guys drink beer.

I'm drinking a soda right now.

It's my first soda in weeks.

I drink diet soda almost as much as you guys drink beer.

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't drank much beer lately, I've mostly been just consuming energy drinks.

I'm home from work but I still feel like I'm there...

I already had dinner. And it was gooooood :)

Just came back from the annual Presbyterian Church Rummage Sale here in town. The Boy made out quite well with a multitude of toy Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, and even a large trailer truck that lights up and makes noise (for a grand total of two bucks for the entire load)... no CDs to be found, though there was an extensive collection of dusty ancient vinyl LPs, (from such hard core, head bangin' favorites as Dean Martin, Jim Nabors, John Denver, and the like) and several cases full of 8-track tapes! :blink: Oh well, skunked again...

Just came back from the annual Presbyterian Church Rummage Sale here in town. The Boy made out quite well with a multitude of toy Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, and even a large trailer truck that lights up and makes noise (for a grand total of two bucks for the entire load)... no CDs to be found, though there was an extensive collection of dusty ancient vinyl LPs, (from such hard core, head bangin' favorites as Dean Martin, Jim Nabors, John Denver, and the like) and several cases full of 8-track tapes! :blink: Oh well, skunked again...

none of those good ole religion records like posted in the Bad records thread we had... :wacko:

too bad.. :crazy:

none of those good ole religion records like posted in the Bad records thread we had... :wacko:

too bad.. :crazy:

Nah, if there HAD been some of those I definitely would've bought'em just for the humor factor!! :lol: