Song of the Day

66 mustang

The Curtain Falls - Ted Poley

Made the ride in my rental Buick while my car's getting fixed (again) slightly more bearable. Anybody else drive a Buick? Wow, talk about floaty, I felt like a geriatric pirate on the high seas... Is that why those old guys all drive 'em? :blink:

Haha......not a Buick, but I used to drive an Olds 98. Talk about float....that damn thing had it's own zip code. :lol:

The song STUCK in my head this morning (thanks to my darlin' little one....) is "My Gym Partner Is A Monkey Monkey Monkey" :blink:

Please save me!!!

Made the ride in my rental Buick while my car's getting fixed (again) slightly more bearable. Anybody else drive a Buick? Wow, talk about floaty, I felt like a geriatric pirate on the high seas... Is that why those old guys all drive 'em? :blink:

Haha......not a Buick, but I used to drive an Olds 98. Talk about float....that damn thing had it's own zip code. :lol:

The song STUCK in my head this morning (thanks to my darlin' little one....) is "My Gym Partner Is A Monkey Monkey Monkey" :blink:

Please save me!!!

:blink: ??? I've never heard it and I don't want to!!LOL..

stuck in my head is Rob Zombie's American Witch!! :banger:

For some Ungodly reason, "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode is stuck in my head today... probably cuz I listened to Lacuna Coil's cover version of it yesterday... but I'm not hearing the Lacuna version in my head, I'm hearing the original by D.M. Go figure!

The scary thing is that it's one of the smaller Buicks yet somehow through the wonder of technology it drives like it's a three masted schooner... <_<

The Distance - 'I Wanna Have It All'

Mistreated(live)- Whitesnake

I love the Deep Purple and Rainbow versions of this song, but I've been jamming the Snake version from the Live album from 1981.

Mardsen and Moody's guitar playing is killer on this one.

Wildside of Heaven - Jesse Strange

Forever's a Heartbeat away - Final Frontier

Everything about you - Fate

:banger: