Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Eric Brittingham and his servants (including me),

Tell me it's over, so we can do it all again. I'm addicted to this elevator love. Tell me you miss me, and I will come back for one more day. I'm addicted to this elevator love.

Caramel Topping

All questions to Eric Brittingham should be cleared through myself. If approved, I will then set up an appointment. Eric is busy. As I type, Eric is doing important stuff. Mere moments ago I interrupted Eric, only to be called a whore. Eric is busy working on cds. Eric is among us right now. I cannot say more for fear that Eric will not allow me to act as an alarm clock any longer. Tick tock, it's 5 o'clock. Eric has declared the last 2 days Christmas. You have been warned.

Good morning JustJason!

As ordered, the lobsters are wearing somberos and little mustaches this morning. All is going according to plan.

Doo-wacka-doo

I ain't gonna fly, Hannibal!

I thought your "plan comes together" was an A-Team reference. Never mind. :(

Sorry you lost me there. I haven't seen that show in ages.

I was commenting on your post where you said everything is going according to plan.

I was commenting on your post where you said everything is going according to plan.

Yea, and on the A-Team, John "Hannibal" Smith (George Peppard)'s signature line was "I love it when a plan comes together," so I just ran with it. Doncha remember how every time they had to fly somewhere, B.A. Baracus (Mr. T) was terrified of flying so he'd always go into this "I AIN'T gonna fly, Hannibal!" and they'd find some way to knock him out (sleeping pills in his milk, or whatever) so they could get him on a plane?

I'm showing my dorkiness again aren't I?. :anon:

Yea, and on the A-Team, John "Hannibal" Smith (George Peppard)'s signature line was "I love it when a plan comes together," so I just ran with it. Doncha remember how every time they had to fly somewhere, B.A. Baracus (Mr. T) was terrified of flying so he'd always go into this "I AIN'T gonna fly, Hannibal!" and they'd find some way to knock him out (sleeping pills in his milk, or whatever) so they could get him on a plane?

Wow I actually do remember that.

Welcome to Dorkville, Wes. Population: Us. :anon: :anon:

Welcome to Dorkville, Wes. Population: Us. :anon: :anon:

Add me, too. :anon: I loved that show!!!

TRASHBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a man who lives in a house on a hill above my house who thinks he's Jim Varney. He keeps calling me Vern. I told him that my name was Jason, but he keeps calling me Vern. Awhile back he came down off this hill and complained that my dog Cooper was barking too much. I politely stated that Cooper was not outside very often and that he must be mistaken. He got a little upset and called me a liar. He then mumbled a bit and walked away. A few days later he said that I need to trim the trees in my backyard because they block his view of the street. He can see into my backyard, so I contemplated it. To be honest I trimmed all the trees awhile back so they didn't lay on the power lines and so that I would not have any problems with the ice this winter. Anyways a few days ago, the people from the little neighborhood I live in come knocking on my door to say he has complained about my dog. I advise that he is mistaken. They apologize and leave. Next thing I know this guy is knocking on my door. He says, he knows it's my dog and tries to come in. I block the doorway because he's looking at my little Cooper with murder in his eyes. There is no way he is getting to my dog. He struggles and struggles to get past me. The whole time calling my dog all these horrible names. He pulls this little pocket knife and stabs me in the leg. It isn't a major wound but hurts like hell. I go down and he is past me. I know he's going after Cooper so I grab his leg. It's all I can get ahold of. So here he is trying to get loose, and I have him by a leg. He's trying to get loose and I keep holding on. He is shouting and I can't believe he's flipping out like this. I mean this is something out of a bad dream. He keeps tying to get away and for an older guy is pretty strong. All I can think is that he wants to hurt my dog and now he has a knife. It's the craziest scary thing I have ever been through. I know I can't let go though. Suddenly I loose a bit of my grip and he lunges for Cooper. He's making his way towards Cooper and all I can do is pull his leg. Sorta like I am pulling all of yours right now.

Add me, too. :anon: I loved that show!!!

TRASHBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST...episode....EVER!! Howlin' Mad Murdoch screamin' "I want some TRAAAAAAAAASH BAAAAAAGS!" :rofl2:

As you were. :anon:

There is a man who lives in a house on a hill above my house who thinks he's Jim Varney. He keeps calling me Vern. I told him that my name was Jason, but he keeps calling me Vern. Awhile back he came down off this hill and complained that my dog Cooper was barking too much. I politely stated that Cooper was not outside very often and that he must be mistaken. He got a little upset and called me a liar. He then mumbled a bit and walked away. A few days later he said that I need to trim the trees in my backyard because they block his view of the street. He can see into my backyard, so I contemplated it. To be honest I trimmed all the trees awhile back so they didn't lay on the power lines and so that I would not have any problems with the ice this winter. Anyways a few days ago, the people from the little neighborhood I live in come knocking on my door to say he has complained about my dog. I advise that he is mistaken. They apologize and leave. Next thing I know this guy is knocking on my door. He says, he knows it's my dog and tries to come in. I block the doorway because he's looking at my little Cooper with murder in his eyes. There is no way he is getting to my dog. He struggles and struggles to get past me. The whole time calling my dog all these horrible names. He pulls this little pocket knife and stabs me in the leg. It isn't a major wound but hurts like hell. I go down and he is past me. I know he's going after Cooper so I grab his leg. It's all I can get ahold of. So here he is trying to get loose, and I have him by a leg. He's trying to get loose and I keep holding on. He is shouting and I can't believe he's flipping out like this. I mean this is something out of a bad dream. He keeps tying to get away and for an older guy is pretty strong. All I can think is that he wants to hurt my dog and now he has a knife. It's the craziest scary thing I have ever been through. I know I can't let go though. Suddenly I loose a bit of my grip and he lunges for Cooper. He's making his way towards Cooper and all I can do is pull his leg. Sorta like I am pulling all of yours right now.

You had me at hello.

That was a looooooong way to go for a joke, man. :blink:

This was a great story Uncle Jason. It reminds me of all the bed time stories you used to tell Geoff and myself when we were youngsters. I just have one question is Cooper gonna be okay?

Good Morning Eric Brittingham, Jason, Wes, and the Crue.

Why were there too many connections?

Moo

This was a great story Uncle Jason. It reminds me of all the bed time stories you used to tell Geoff and myself when we were youngsters. I just have one question is Cooper gonna be okay?

Good Morning Jason, Keef, Eric, Pete, Geoff, Nick, and anyone else that can read this.

Where's Cooper?

Waldo

I did not mean to ignore this. Cooper is just fine. Woof!