Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Keith mentioned the film 'Silent Night Deadly Night'... the sequel is one of my all-time fave films.

Geez, really? I've only ever seen the first one... I love Z-Grade slasher movies as much as the next guy but SOMETHING about that movie just felt so WRONG to me... maybe cuz I'm a softy who loves Christmas, so seeing a beloved holiday icon like Santa turned into a serial killer just freaked me the hell out. (Of course, I was only 14 or 15 when I saw it too)... I liked the movie but after it was over I felt so dirty that I wanted to take a shower... ugh. What a tasteless, ugly little movie that is!!

I have to admit I haven't seen the original, but they show clips of it in the sequel. It looks messed up, as is the 2nd, but I have to admit I really dig it. Yeah, it's wrong, but wrong ain't always bad in my books. eg. Borat. Maybe dig out the sequel sometime if you ever see it around, give it a go.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this mush stuff...have I missed summat?

It's like porridge or oatmeal.

Well that's that cleared up then <_<

:lol:

Glad I could help. :tumbsup:

You're just a wealth of information aren't ya?

Encyclopedia on legs

So much information in you

Don't run away, encyclopedia

Where else will we get our information?

My weekend was crowded with a puppy face and rain and shopping. I've had many better, but a bad weekend's still a hell of a lot better than a fantastic day at work. It's much easier to touch oneself without curious glances.

I really have nothing to say in this thread today. My picture of Jason in a Metal frame is placed firmly on my desk with the words 'love, love and love' surrounding it. I lit the candle on top of my Eric Brittingham shrine this morning... Nothing else here to be done for today.

I really have nothing to say in this thread today. My picture of Jason in a Metal frame is placed firmly on my desk with the words 'love, love and love' surrounding it. I lit the candle on top of my Eric Brittingham shrine this morning... Nothing else here to be done for today.

You are one of Eric Brittingham's favourites.

This is by far the most precious moment in my average life so far.

This is by far the most precious moment in my average life so far.

Take heart young Geoff. The gods have shined on you today. They shined on me today too.

I totally dig Eric Brittingham's arm pits too. We should so get together and discuss this with coffee and marmalade biscuits.

It's already planned. I was packing my tent on the back of the horse today and I was about to put the poles on his back. Silly me, I thought. I think I've got more than enough pole to take care of that.

What if there was honey on my bread at the time?

This is just about to get interesting.