Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl is set on getting a pug. I still don't know what I think of them. Aren't they a little ugly, in a sort of cute way? I don't know... I'm a bit torn. I guess we'll see when she turns up after work one day with one in her arms.

Jay=Pug

Frigging awesome personalities dude. I have 3. 2 fawn colored and a black one. Amazingly smart dogs too. Zoey my oldest barks at doorbells. I know that's nothing special, but we have commercial here for Dominoes pizza that has a doorbell in it and she actually barks before the bell rings now. She freakin' recognizes the music in the commercial.

Her current dog that we mind whenever her parents go on holidays (every 2 months, seriously) is sort of pug-ish. I thought it was a little ugly-ish at first, but I must admit he's really grown on me and I think he's the cutest dog... but yeah, he's hilarious, not too smart :) but a great dog. Not sure what he is, but he's got a pug-ish sort of face... like me.

Pugs are actually Toy Mastiffs. You know those big ass dogs?

Sort of. I think I do know them, do they have rolls of fur? Actually, they're not those ones, hey? I don't know... I can look 'em up on the net I guess - we did that a while ago and I know my lady friend showed me them, but I think I forget. I have the memory of a dog.

My girl is set on getting a pug. I still don't know what I think of them. Aren't they a little ugly, in a sort of cute way? I don't know... I'm a bit torn. I guess we'll see when she turns up after work one day with one in her arms.

Jay=Pug

Frigging awesome personalities dude. I have 3. 2 fawn colored and a black one. Amazingly smart dogs too. Zoey my oldest barks at doorbells. I know that's nothing special, but we have commercial here for Dominoes pizza that has a doorbell in it and she actually barks before the bell rings now. She freakin' recognizes the music in the commercial.

Her current dog that we mind whenever her parents go on holidays (every 2 months, seriously) is sort of pug-ish. I thought it was a little ugly-ish at first, but I must admit he's really grown on me and I think he's the cutest dog... but yeah, he's hilarious, not too smart :) but a great dog. Not sure what he is, but he's got a pug-ish sort of face... like me.

Sort of. I think I do know them, do they have rolls of fur? Actually, they're not those ones, hey? I don't know... I can look 'em up on the net I guess - we did that a while ago and I know my lady friend showed me them, but I think I forget. I have the memory of a dog.

So you bark at doorbells too?

Jay=Pug

So you bark at doorbells too?

Doorbells and people sniffing daffodils (sp?). I just can't seem to help myself. God forbid if someone should pass wind in my company though...

Spray water at females wearing white t-shirts. The reward (after and during the kick to the balls) will be well worth it. Unless they're wearing a bra. It'll still be cool, but better if they're not wearing a bra.

:bowdown:  :cheer: I like cheerleaders. They make me :crazy: . Most of the time they tell me :2up: though. I lie and say I am in a  :band: . They still say  :gives: . I probably offend them by asking them to  :butt: and  :tits: . They get their badass boyfriends so I  :gone:

Dude, that's so like, visual... I almost feel like I was there. :unsure:

:bowdown:  :cheer: I like cheerleaders. They make me :crazy: . Most of the time they tell me :2up: though. I lie and say I am in a  :band: . They still say  :gives: . I probably offend them by asking them to  :butt: and  :tits: . They get their badass boyfriends so I  :gone:

Dude, that's so like, visual... I almost feel like I was there. :unsure:

Post deleted becuase no one thought it was funny. :anon:

Now I am wondering how far a smily of that size could spit a black watermelon seed????  Any guesses???  Do we need a poll???

My guess would be: pretty far.

That smiley is absolutely hilarious. I almost smiled... which is honestly really good considering my mood today.

WASSAT GEOFF? You mooed today...surely this should be left to those of a bovine nature!??!?!?

I like to keep my charity work under wraps so as not to appear like I desire recognition for it, but I actually run classes twice a week in the paddock, teaching cows how to moo.

"The Shocker" refers to 2 in the pink,one in the stink finger wise.

Oh, okay. From one man's hand obviously? As in something a man can do with his wife at home... just the 2 of them.

Oh, okay. From one man's hand obviously? As in something a man can do with his wife at home... just the 2 of them.

It would have to be a man shocking a woman I suppose. I imagine it could done away from home too.

It would have to be a man shocking a woman I suppose. I imagine it could done away from home too.

Like on a picnic rug in the wild.

Like on a picnic rug in the wild.

Exactly

Everytime I open or post in this thread that big f*ck-off smilie pokes his tongue out at me, as if sending subliminal messages for a split second that he's on the screen. It amuses me.

Everytime I open or post in this thread that big f*ck-off smilie pokes his tongue out at me, as if sending subliminal messages for a split second that he's on the screen. It amuses me.

I guess you could have worst things poked at you.... :nyanya: