Accept - Humanoid (New album releases April 26, 2024)

whiplash1972

IMG_7029.webp

Heavy Metal Titans ACCEPT announcement!!

Our New Album “HUMANOID” is to be released on
April 26th 2024 with the first Single and Video unleashed on Feb 28th.

This upcoming 17th Studio Album has been produced by highly acclaimed heavy metal producer Andy Sneap and is already hailed by critics as a masterpiece.

Starting today, Metal fans across the globe can immerse themselves in the upcoming album on an interactive website, where they can reprogram the robot that is featured on the album cover, and discover different parts of the new record in the process.

To celebrate this Album we are also announcing a massive European headline tour with over 20 shows across the continent for autumn 2024 with more dates to be added!

We will also be storming the stages of some of the world’s most iconic rock and metal festivals, including Wacken Open Air and Hellfest, this summer!

Please Secure your tickets and mark your calendars because this is a tour you absolutely cannot miss!

Welcome to ACCEPT’s “Humanoid” Era!!

Pre-save “Humanoid” now to gain exclusive access to the interactive website and be among the first to experience this monumental release!

Link to the Interactive Humanoid Experience in the link HERE

This is going to be epic! 💥

I'm an Accept fanboy so I'm down. Bring it fellas. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Video is out:

ACCEPT on “Humanoid”:
“The song plays with the omnipresent topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI). In a strange way, we have
entered exciting times now... This Digital Revolution has a huge impact, probably bigger than
anything humankind has ever gone through. The Industrial Revolution was huge, but this might be
even bigger, and we're just at the beginning of it. However, I'm also a little afraid that humanity gets
lost and pushed aside in all this stuff. The song is pretty impactful and provoking!”

—————

Song is just “ok” for me; I’m hoping there’s much better on the album, and they’ve just released this one first since it’s the title track. 

• 4 weeks later...

New single “ The Reckoning “

I like this one much better than the title track. :banger:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Reckoning. They play it the Metal Shop Rocks. I talked to Mark quite a few times in the clubs back in Jersey. Totally a cool and regulator guy. His cover band Big Richard would always end with Ace of Spades. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...