Heavy Metal 80s Rarities HQ (YouTube channel)

Not sure if this is someone on here or if people are aware of this, but certainly will be interesting to some I am sure.

Seems to be mostly unsigned or indy bands from the 80s hard rock and metal scene (literally the only one I recognised was Cry Wolf).

Looks like the channel was started 5 years ago with one video, but a year ago they started uploading like crazy. Mostly just audio tracks, but still an impressive selection and sound seems pretty spot on with what I looked at.

https://www.youtube.com/@heavymetal80sraritieshq26/videos

• Like 2

Good heavens. I at one as well but that is Wrathchild and that's because my childhood best friend's son nearly played for them. Still on the circuit. 

This is a real labor of love. I'm curious where they got hold of all this. 

Wow, that's some rare stuff. Very cool. Couple of them sounded kinda of cool. 99% of it I've not heard of at all. 

On 8/29/2023 at 2:11 PM, PeterS said:

Good heavens. I at one as well but that is Wrathchild and that's because my childhood best friend's son nearly played for them. Still on the circuit. 

This is a real labor of love. I'm curious where they got hold of all this. 

I didn't see the Wrathchild tracks as there was just so much on there. Looking again I see them and Hellion (not a band I know, but do know the name). Surprised he uploaded tracks from Delirium. Would have thought the Trash Queens stuff would have fit his collection better.

9 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I didn't see the Wrathchild tracks as there was just so much on there. Looking again I see them and Hellion (not a band I know, but do know the name). Surprised he uploaded tracks from Delirium. Would have thought the Trash Queens stuff would have fit his collection better.

There two Hellion I know of, one American female fronted and Argentian band.