Southgang

Southgang The Poll  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love both of these, and they're both quite different albums, especially only being a year apart. 

My ratings has the first album in front by decimal points. 

I love the obvious killer cuts off the debut in 'Love ain't enough,' 'Shoot me down,' 'Russian Roulette' and 'Aim for the heart.' But 'Boys night out' is pretty cool too and there's a few other solid numbers. 

The difference with the second album, though, is I actually ticked all boxes except 'Fire in your body' and the last two. Every other song on that album is great. So I guess that one's far more consistent, but the killer cuts on the debut, imo, just have that one in front, slightly. By a whisker. 

A lot of great songs on these two albums though.  

Yeah love em both...the debut more but not by much...as pointed out so many great songs between them fav tracks being Georgia Lights & Legend Of C.C Road but there aren't really any not good tracks on these.

• 4 weeks later...