YaYa - II (2 CD Deluxe Edition)

Stefan

yaya-IIdeluxeedition1500-1024x1024.jpg

From MelodicRock Classics:

British melodic rock band YaYa released their debut album ‘Scarred’ in 1984 before changing vocalist for their acclaimed more melodic second album ‘II’, featuring new frontman Sam Blue.

MelodicRock Classics is especially excited to announce that the YaYa ‘II’ reissue will become a 2-Disc Deluxe Edition, featuring a range of extra tracks! YaYa ‘II’ (Deluxe Edition) gathers all the tracks recorded for the original release and accompanying B-Sides, plus no less than 5 previously unreleased tracks. Two unreleased demos which have been freshly remastered and 3 classic tracks originally written between 1987-1990, which were newly recorded for this release during 2021. Drummer Graham Garrett has written a brand-new Bio for the occasion of this album’s release.

YaYa ‘II’ (Deluxe Edition) will be released by MelodicRock Classics on September 30.

CD1: The Album

01. Caught In A Lie 4:21

02. When The World Cried 4:10

03. Love In Vain 3:38

04. Fear Of Flying 4:27

05. The Toughest Race 4:47

06. Julia 4:16

07. The First Time 3:54

08. You're All I Need 5:02

09. All Through The Night 3:51

10. Set Me Free 4:18

CD2: The Bonus Tracks

01. Fascination (Unreleased Demo) 4:24

02. I’ll Cry A Tear (Unreleased Demo) 3:56

03. Nobody’s Perfect (New Recording) 4:29

04. Cry From The Heart (New Recording) 4:08

05. On My Way (New Recording) 5:16

06. All Through The Night (Demo)(B-Side) 4:12

07. Castles In The Sand (B-Side) 2:51

08. River’s Edge (B-Side) 3:29

09. Caught In A Lie (Extended Version) 6:03

Full album:

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Top class Brit AOR. I got the original copy on LP when it came out and then the CD. Will definitely be getting this upgrade with all the extras. Some quality stuff coming out of the Melodic Records camp at present, so big kudos to Andrew

16 hours ago, Jez said:

Top class Brit AOR. I got the original copy on LP when it came out and then the CD. Will definitely be getting this upgrade with all the extras. Some quality stuff coming out of the Melodic Records camp at present, so big kudos to Andrew

Thanks bud! Just to clarify - MRC or MelodicRock Classics is the label for these reissues (and more to come). I no longer own MelodicRock Records.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, melodicrock said:

Thanks bud! Just to clarify - MRC or MelodicRock Classics is the label for these reissues (and more to come). I no longer own MelodicRock Records.

Ohhh. Is that why the MRR releases are no longer on the Spotifies? I couldn't find Secret anymore. 

23 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Ohhh. Is that why the MRR releases are no longer on the Spotifies? I couldn't find Secret anymore. 

Yeah, more or less. That's why I've re-done Jimmy Davis - to get him back on digital as well. The whole MRR/digital set up was a nightmare with the first half of the catalogue administered by Cargo UK and I still don't know what is what with those titles and no communication with Cargo.

That's why on MRC I do everything myself...full control!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 5:25 AM, melodicrock said:

My mistake ;) Keep the good stuff coming our way

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

I hope they have these available through a US distributor.  The shipping from Australia is killer.  I’m sure they are feeling the same when they purchase stuff from the US.  It’s a shame when shipping costs more than the damn cd.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, headbanger4life said:

I hope they have these available through a US distributor.  The shipping from Australia is killer.  I’m sure they are feeling the same when they purchase stuff from the US.  It’s a shame when shipping costs more than the damn cd.

Uh, actually, Andrew is very reasonable with his shipping rates. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

Buy it direct from me and the shipping is in the price - normally works out to USD10 for the customer, but most of the time USD15 for me in costs.

3 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

And yes, Alliance take copies for distribution into Amazon etc...