Jump to content

If anyone has any questions about Americans from "down south"


Recommended Posts

I think this video pretty much sums them all up perfectly, watch this video and tell me if you notice anything bat shit crazy about it, only in the south

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bees are awesome. The whole beehive thing is unbelievable.

In fact I got 2 beehives at my summer cottage. Or my missus got them, I'm just in it for the ride. The second year we got about 50 kilos of honey.

That's liquid gold my friends.

Edited by Stefan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

nobody likes how he wanted to test their temperament, reaches in and grabs a handful of bees, jesus, brought to you from the people who Noodle, and wrestle alligators, only in the south

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
8 hours ago, Stefan said:

Bees are awesome. The whole beehive thing is unbelievable.

In fact I got 2 beehives at my summer cottage. Or my missus got them, I'm just in it for the ride. The second year we got about 50 kilos of honey.

That's liquid gold my friends.

Holy shit. 50 kilos from two bee hives? Is that normal? That seems like a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

nobody likes how he wanted to test their temperament, reaches in and grabs a handful of bees

Haha. I thought for sure he had smoked them to be able to grab them like that. But then he said he hadn't. And had only been seeing twice. I don't get how he wasn't being stung constantly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Holy shit. 50 kilos from two bee hives? Is that normal? That seems like a lot. 

 

I asked my missus and that was actually the third year, the second year we got almost 70 kilos. The best year ever.

She has an outside partner in on the deal, they both take care of the beehives. So we ended up with half of that and 35 kilos is more than enough for our family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.