Religion

AlphaMale

10 hours ago, auslander said:

I did believe him lol. My sarcasm radar must have been malfunctioning. I think overall we credit politicians of any stripe or persuasion with too much. They actually don't do as much or influence outcomes as much as people believe. The fact that I allow this stuff to get to me sometimes is a failure on my part. But I am libertarian at heart.

im a registered Libertarian, and I think it's fucked up the sheeple in the US don't do their homework b4 they vote, Jo Jorgensen was a strong candidate, she would've given the liberals all they wanted, but she was pro police, and pro border enforcement, and she was a lezbo, she sits firmly in the center, and that's what most of the US is, it's these far left and extreme right cocksuckers who get all the attention, but the far left broke me, I voted for Trump, first time Ive ever voted republican and thank god my dad is not alive, I just didn't want to see happen whats happening, time to move to Perth.

12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

im a registered Libertarian, and I think it's fucked up the sheeple in the US don't do their homework b4 they vote, Jo Jorgensen was a strong candidate, she would've given the liberals all they wanted, but she was pro police, and pro border enforcement, and she was a lezbo, she sits firmly in the center, and that's what most of the US is, it's these far left and extreme right cocksuckers who get all the attention, but the far left broke me, I voted for Trump, first time Ive ever voted republican and thank god my dad is not alive, I just didn't want to see happen whats happening, time to move to Perth.

I tend to vote whatever party I think is most centrist at each election. The Labor Party in Australia has gone pretty nutty identity politic left recently though so will be hard to vote for them again until they turn back to the centre.  I wasn't so against the Left until they started to exclusively hate on white, middle aged men (basically me!!!). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, auslander said:

I tend to vote whatever party I think is most centrist at each election. The Labor Party in Australia has gone pretty nutty identity politic left recently though so will be hard to vote for them again until they turn back to the centre.  I wasn't so against the Left until they started to exclusively hate on white, middle aged men (basically me!!!). 

Your Labor Party sounds like the Trudeau led Liberal Party here in Canada and I can't vote for those idiots until they pull their heads out of their asses...they have moved so far left it is ridiculous....I prefer centrist parties as well....my vote will go to the Conservative Party from now on....

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Your Labor Party sounds like the Trudeau led Liberal Party here in Canada and I can't vote for those idiots until they pull their heads out of their asses...they have moved so far left it is ridiculous....I prefer centrist parties as well....my vote will go to the Conservative Party from now on....

Thats what im saying, I think most sane people are centrists, because that balance is what effects most peoples day to day life, therefore of course youd vote that way, thats why I always say whoever is running the show, if it effects my personal life, then thats what I react on,