Cyadine

martinsane

Hey good to see a little hope left in music, believe it or not there are some youngsters out there who get it, I know before Covid I was working with 5 of them, they are precocious, and extremely entitled little cocksuckers, but this kid Jordy, he looks literally like if he had titties he'd be a bitch, but this kid can not only get up in the high registers, he can bring it down to a death metal scream, it's fucking mind blowing to watch him, his mom made him train to sing Opera when he lived in Wales as a child, but I pieced these kids together 3 of them auditioned, and 2 of them were word of mouth, but they cannot be in my studio more then an hour before it goes to fists, and the drummer is a girl, she's pretty hot, and she is the oldest of them at 20, she attended Julliard, she trained in Jazz drumming, and shes incredible, she also came as a pair with her boyfriend who is the bass player, or should I say ex boyfriend, it's like a fucking soap opera, but once covid hit, only one of them is from Utah, they all went back to their parents, lol, one of our  guitar player is a black kid who started at Berkley, but dropped out, he is amazing, his favorite band is Living Color who I also think are a good fucking role model for young black kids, but he's probably gonna come stay with me cause I want to get them back together, we got ended too early, I'm so excited, to get them comfortable and recording, im probably going to have to write the music cause they cant even really decide where their gonna have lunch without a brawl, plus I want to hear them play some Melodic Rock or Metal, I can do anything with this vocalist.

This excites me cause sometimes i truly fear the state of music when I look at all the moron and lemming fucked up kids, and these 5 really give me hope that maybe good music isn't going extinct, and to hear some kids playing thrash, you really gotta look at that, 4 kids, who know each other had to first listen to thrash, meet each other, decide to play thrash, then do it, that's mind blowing in this day and age, nice find bro, i will absolutely get behind these guys and buy their shit, and if they tour I will only not go to the concert if I'm in the hospital or prison, where did you find these guys? can you divulge that information??

• Like 1

Great stuff on those kids, looking forward to hearing how you warp their sensibilities. :)

As for this Cyadine, no secret really. I usually spend a couple 4 hours (or waay more) a week just noodling around on Youtube and came across a really shitty flip phone recording of them and then kept poking about and found this cut from their EP and the rest is history.

I too am trying to get the EP (their FB says sold out) and I want a t-shirt as well.

Couldn't agree more on the logic as well. It amazes me that a handful of kids that can barely vote and certainly can't by beer are making a quality recordings of music that is 3 times older than they are.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 1:05 AM, martinsane said:

Great stuff on those kids, looking forward to hearing how you warp their sensibilities. :)

As for this Cyadine, no secret really. I usually spend a couple 4 hours (or waay more) a week just noodling around on Youtube and came across a really shitty flip phone recording of them and then kept poking about and found this cut from their EP and the rest is history.

I too am trying to get the EP (their FB says sold out) and I want a t-shirt as well.

Couldn't agree more on the logic as well. It amazes me that a handful of kids that can barely vote and certainly can't by beer are making a quality recordings of music that is 3 times older than they are.

think i'll take a look at their FB page

46 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

think i'll take a look at their FB page

I messaged them a couple 3 days ago on the FB, no response, but I always leave my email addy and ask to be emailed v FB message as I do not use FB for anything, well other than random pings to bands and bangin whores, but that is mine and ADC's lil secret.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

I messaged them a couple 3 days ago on the FB, no response, but I always leave my email addy and ask to be emailed v FB message as I do not use FB for anything, well other than random pings to bands and bangin whores, but that is mine and ADC's lil secret.

You mean you and AOC's secret dont you???

• 6 months later...

Hi guys! This is Noah Polston, the singer and lead guitar player on Awaiting the Return. We have since got a new singer (who’s LIGHT YEARS better than me) and I just stick to lead guitar now. We have new music coming out with him singing very soon!  Thank you guys SO MUCH for the kind words. Apologies for not responding, if you have any questions feel free to respond here or email me at noahpolston@aol.com , or message any of Cyadine’s social media and we’ll get back to you ASAP! 

you can find all of our links here: https://instabio.cc/Cyadine

PS, our next show is on Friday NOV. 26th at the Grog Shop in Cleveland, Ohio with another thrash band called Assault!