Youtube channel I found

Leykis101

dude this dudes got shit ive never even knew existed, like I played this song at a rock station in High School, till 20 minutes ago I never knew a video existed for it. what a fucking trip.

Holy Fuck

Edited by Leykis101

I got those 1st 2 WW discs way back in like 98 or so, when they were like $50 japanese imports, with no bonus songs to boot, I did notice that they sound better then any of the other ones ive heard, I never heard the double disc, I know Gary re-released them all I think when the new album came out, but I dont know if they were remastered, trust me the production is very thin, so if their is a remaster I'd like to grab it.

16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I got those 1st 2 WW discs way back in like 98 or so, when they were like $50 japanese imports, with no bonus songs to boot, I did notice that they sound better then any of the other ones ive heard, I never heard the double disc, I know Gary re-released them all I think when the new album came out, but I dont know if they were remastered, trust me the production is very thin, so if their is a remaster I'd like to grab it.

The double disc one came through the Escape label, on Standing disc it video of Shadows In The Night original version and revised version and Endangered has the video of She.
Also they in digipack case

• Like 1

Is the sound any better?? you know what im talking about right? the sound is pretty thin, sometimes bottom heavy, like on She

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Is the sound any better?? you know what im talking about right? the sound is pretty thin, sometimes bottom heavy, like on She

The albums supposedly be re mastered.

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

The albums supposedly be re mastered.

I'll have to check that out