Ballads

Leykis101

You who know me believe that ballads on my Cd's is like a rip off, an auto filler, their are so few I can stand that I can count them on 10 fingers, but every now and then for whatever reason, one will get me, and its' generally only for the sound of it and not so much for the lyrics or any shit like that, matter of fact there's really no formula to which ballads get me, but this is one I think very few people know of, like I say, it's not even that special of a song, but it stood out to me, maybe it's because of the type of song it is in comparison to the rest of the songs on the disc, it's more of a pop rock ballad on a disc of extremely westcoast shit, but it's this Lava ballad, I fucking love Lava, there's really only 4 more ballads I can think of that I can stand, like i said, it's just something that's gotta hit me right, and it happens once a decade. and the other 3 or 4 I can hear and keep the puke in my stomach from coming up.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I love a good ballad and you've chosen some good ones there.

There's many different kinds of ballads from love lost to love found, but I prefer the more thoughtful ones.

This is a much maligned album, but I love it. This ballad is epic IMO.

• My Little Pony
10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You who know me believe that ballads on my Cd's is like a rip off, an auto filler, their are so few I can stand that I can count them on 10 fingers, but every now and then for whatever reason, one will get me, and its' generally only for the sound of it and not so much for the lyrics or any shit like that, matter of fact there's really no formula to which ballads get me, but this is one I think very few people know of, like I say, it's not even that special of a song, but it stood out to me, maybe it's because of the type of song it is in comparison to the rest of the songs on the disc, it's more of a pop rock ballad on a disc of extremely westcoast shit, but it's this Lava ballad, I fucking love Lava, there's really only 4 more ballads I can think of that I can stand, like i said, it's just something that's gotta hit me right, and it happens once a decade. and the other 3 or 4 I can hear and keep the puke in my stomach from coming up.

Well, at least you can count. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

I mentioned thoughtful ballads in my previous post and this is another example. 

I've posted this before, but felt compelled to post it again.

This is heartfelt stuff. On a par with "Community Property" when it comes to a true love ballad.

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well, at least you can count. 

Psst, Nolan, I think it's time I let you in on a little secret, maybe not that big of one, but maybe someone has still never caught on to this, now that you know me better, universally speaking, from that time, I believe it was 9 years ago, what do you think happened the very 1st time that I was on here, burning through words, cause you do know I type faster then I think, and when this happened I had one wrist with carpo tunnel, and the other was barely operated on, ALSO! I was.trying to use the at the time not all that accurate Talk-To-Text, So Nolan when that heroined out coked out asshole was on here, by nature already kind of lean towards the asshole side of the street, and heres this cute little Nolan, who I honestly had no idea even existed, comes out of nowhere in a serious discussion regarding abortion, and rape, im fucking fired up, ranting, and this fucking brilliant cocksucker says passively to every other person on that board god if Cody put a couple more exclamation marks in there we might think he was trying to tell us something, and from there, it went to comas, periods, the different variations of spellings for the same words} all of which I know well, I just don't give a fuck, until I finally snapped, and responded to Mr?? Karpetbaggerfuckorider, then Nolan, buddy, I went out of my way to make certain, that no apostrophe was ever in the right spot, no sentence was ever completely finished, no quotes were ever with marks, and then it just became a habit, running sentences together, no indentations, I would go back and instead of proof reading shit, I guess you'd call it unproof reading it, un punctuating my remarks" making sure I spelled thins fucked up, matter of fact I was so impressed and proud of one of the posts I had posted, I screen shot it, and giggled when I read it back later, I thought" god im just fantastic and everything I do, even when I try to do it wrong, I do it so right, so if you hadnt picked up by now Nolan' that you created a whole new style of typing that carried over: into other aspects of my life, that I had to learn to turn on and off, or I would look unedumacated on boards it matters on, so in your infinite wisdom, and judging by but; not knowing about, how absolutely back fucking wards youve got it, you would think you planned it that way, I was a an A+ English student all through school, while being an extreme F student in Math due to the fact I was born with dyscalculia, so im basically a retard at math, I can only count cause I learned to count the numbers next to the songs on the back of cd covers, dat pwetty good huh nowan, just for old times buddy I arranged this response to be just how you like, it, and I tried to make sure i rambled on long enuff 2 make it effective as far as the big long drawn out no punctuated sentences I know you have been so fond of the many years youve been my english instructor sorry i couldnt go any longer but i do have some other shit to do so Nowan dis ones for you my nigga!!!! next time ill do a whole response in ebonics, think youd be excited for that? I am

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Psst, Nolan, I think it's time I let you in on a little secret, maybe not that big of one, but maybe someone has still never caught on to this, now that you know me better, universally speaking, from that time, I believe it was 9 years ago, what do you think happened the very 1st time that I was on here, burning through words, cause you do know I type faster then I think, and when this happened I had one wrist with carpo tunnel, and the other was barely operated on, ALSO! I was.trying to use the at the time not all that accurate Talk-To-Text, So Nolan when that heroined out coked out asshole was on here, by nature already kind of lean towards the asshole side of the street, and heres this cute little Nolan, who I honestly had no idea even existed, comes out of nowhere in a serious discussion regarding abortion, and rape, im fucking fired up, ranting, and this fucking brilliant cocksucker says passively to every other person on that board god if Cody put a couple more exclamation marks in there we might think he was trying to tell us something, and from there, it went to comas, periods, the different variations of spellings for the same words} all of which I know well, I just don't give a fuck, until I finally snapped, and responded to Mr?? Karpetbaggerfuckorider, then Nolan, buddy, I went out of my way to make certain, that no apostrophe was ever in the right spot, no sentence was ever completely finished, no quotes were ever with marks, and then it just became a habit, running sentences together, no indentations, I would go back and instead of proof reading shit, I guess you'd call it unproof reading it, un punctuating my remarks" making sure I spelled thins fucked up, matter of fact I was so impressed and proud of one of the posts I had posted, I screen shot it, and giggled when I read it back later, I thought" god im just fantastic and everything I do, even when I try to do it wrong, I do it so right, so if you hadnt picked up by now Nolan' that you created a whole new style of typing that carried over: into other aspects of my life, that I had to learn to turn on and off, or I would look unedumacated on boards it matters on, so in your infinite wisdom, and judging by but; not knowing about, how absolutely back fucking wards youve got it, you would think you planned it that way, I was a an A+ English student all through school, while being an extreme F student in Math due to the fact I was born with dyscalculia, so im basically a retard at math, I can only count cause I learned to count the numbers next to the songs on the back of cd covers, dat pwetty good huh nowan, just for old times buddy I arranged this response to be just how you like, it, and I tried to make sure i rambled on long enuff 2 make it effective as far as the big long drawn out no punctuated sentences I know you have been so fond of the many years youve been my english instructor sorry i couldnt go any longer but i do have some other shit to do so Nowan dis ones for you my nigga!!!! next time ill do a whole response in ebonics, think youd be excited for that? I am

Most people go their whole lives without having such a profound impact on another human being. I'm proud of my work. Cody, you are my legacy. ;}

• Haha 1

• Haha 1