Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - The Bang Gang "Love Sells" (1990)

AlphaMale

Previously known as GangBang, the band was forced to change their name to The Bang Gang. Released on Sinclair Records in 1990, this album flew under the radar for many but contains some seriously addictive songs. What a killer album!!

Here are some of the highlights (from the 2018 reissue):

original video from MTV: (won't embed)

https://youtu.be/K12Q5nOchI8

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Like 1

• AlphaMale changed the title to Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - The Bang Gang "Love Sells" (1990)

Have the Sinclair records release of this from way back,it didnt do much for me if im being honest(at the time)...maybe I should take it out and give it a spin again...maybe I missed something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lettard said:

Have the Sinclair records release of this from way back,it didnt do much for me if im being honest(at the time)...maybe I should take it out and give it a spin again...maybe I missed something.

Took awhile for me to appreciate it as well. Great glam album!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Cool record,i've had this one for years and picked up the DDR reissue last year.I've seen it get slagged but its a nice listen,Do a good job capturing the 'glam' spirit in blend w/ the 80's pop metal thing.Id generally hate female backing vox but the two girls singing on this do a nice job.Their vid got some decent play on 'Headbanger's Ball way back when....

• Like 1