Synthwave Song Of The Day

Mr.AOR

I dont have time to search and see if you guys already know about this chick but she's pretty awesome, I think

On 9/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Bro I just barely heard this disc, holy shit I cant stop listening to it, every song on this motherfucker is better then the one before it, all chopped full of stick in your head choruses, and sweet synths, I gotta go jack it, cya

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Bro I just barely heard this disc, holy shit I cant stop listening to it, every song on this motherfucker is better then the one before it, all chopped full of stick in your head choruses, and sweet synths, I gotta go jack it, cya

Yep, fantastic album released back in 2015, but she has also done alot of collaborations with other synthwave artists.

4 minutes ago, Mr.AOR said:

Yep, fantastic album released back in 2015, but she has also done alot of collaborations with other synthwave artists.

yeah but my stepdad was listening to this, I said what the fuck is this, this is the coolest fucking shit ive heard, my ears had an orgasm, an eargasm, it got fucking messy, bro, WTF? I thought you and me were homies, and you been holding out on this album? man I dont know if I can forgive you for this, Mr. AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just now, Leykis101 said:

yeah but my stepdad was listening to this, I said what the fuck is this, this is the coolest fucking shit ive heard, my ears had an orgasm, an eargasm, it got fucking messy, bro, WTF? I thought you and me were homies, and you been holding out on this album? man I dont know if I can forgive you for this, Mr. AOR

Hahaha sorry dude, i thought most people on here would have heard of her she has been well discussed. Even some of the synthwave haters like her. Have you noticed how her song Deepest Blue sounds like Don Henley - Boys Of Summer.

3 minutes ago, Mr.AOR said:

Hahaha sorry dude, i thought most people on here would have heard of her she has been well discussed. Even some of the synthwave haters like her. Have you noticed how her song Deepest Blue sounds like Don Henley - Boys Of Summer.

No I have literally had Radio on repeat for the last 2 hours, I cant stop listening to it bro, then it goes straight into Wild Heart, dude am I just really stoned, or is this chick really this cool? it's gonna suck if I wake up sober and listen and think fuck I mustve been super stoned,

OK question, probably Mr. aor or g-off, out of all the synthwave shit out there, I consider one song far and above anything else Ive ever heard, maybe I'm a dickhead, but FM-84 Running In The Night is far and away the best synth song Ive ever heard, so now knowing the type of synthwave I consider the best, is there a song I maybe haven't heard, a song that you could say is better then that song, anyone, there's something that stands out about that song, so don't just throw me a bunch of good songs, I want something that stands out from everything else, I'll talk g-off into casting whoever hooks me up with the best song, in his new movie called, The 5 Tossers(A Tale Of Salad)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah i would agree that FM-84 Running In The Night is the best Synthwave song (probably) but The Midnight - Sunset comes pretty close. Fuck there is a shit ton of fantastic stuff out there but every now and then you discover and absolute gem.

Edited by Mr.AOR
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr.AOR said:

Dude that's fucking incredible, I got a new favorite music to listen to when i get Barbecued, this shit's phenomenal, I'd be lying if I said it was better then Running In The Night, but it does stand out, and that's what I'm looking for, thanks bro, appreciate that shit, my problem with synthwave is this, listening to it brings up the feeling I get when listening, or attempting to listen to Prog, I gotta have fucking vocals man, I mean I get the cool synths and the extraordinary melody's, but sometimes it gets a little elevatory for me, like I get dentist chair flashbacks, but when they choose to include vocals, it usually seems together really well, and sounds killer, I liked that Ace Buchanon cause he incorporated the Sax into it which I thought was sweet.

Ha I hit this chick up on Facebook and Twitter, she just responded in like 10 minutes dude, she says it always inspires her when she finds out her music uplifts people, I guess she's been doing music for some TV show or something? I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, but that sucks, she's not doing a new album anytime soon, probably couldn't be as good as this one anyway, best just leave a masterpiece a masterpiece, she instantly won my loyalty, anyone who interacts with fans keeps fans, period.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Cody has turned to the Darkside and become a Synthwave fan?

"Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so," (historic Baseball reference).

Do you know what the hardest thing about being a Synthwave fan is?

Spoiler

Telling your family you're gay.  :bananamac:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/4/2021 at 12:21 AM, Darkstone said:

Cody has turned to the Darkside and become a Synthwave fan?

"Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so," (historic Baseball reference).

Do you know what the hardest thing about being a Synthwave fan is?

Hide contents

Telling your family you're gay.  :bananamac:

Oh so you told me that because I sucked cock and took the old in and out up the fudge tunnel that made me gay, and I already told my family, proudly, so your telling me I wasnt actually gay then? but now I like synthwave im officially gay???

13 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

This is good shit right here

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh so you told me that because I sucked cock and took the old in and out up the fudge tunnel that made me gay, and I already told my family, proudly, so your telling me I wasnt actually gay then? but now I like synthwave im officially gay???

Correct.

• Thanks 1