Michael Sweet - Reborn

Captain Howdy

From FaceBook:

I’m in the studio now tracking vocals for the @sun_bomb album. Once I’m done with that in a few weeks, I’ll be working on a project that I’ve wanted to do for quite some time. I’ll be heading into the studio to add some guitar solos and some vocals to the original, solo version of “Reborn”. We’ll also be remixing and remastering as well. It originally was a solo album that became a Stryper album. I’ve always wanted to release it in its original form and now is a great time to get it done. I’ll be doing a limited run of vinyl and CD’s and I know you’ll love this version!!! Stay tuned👊
Edited by Captain Howdy

Just now, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well, it can only be improved, right?

Or it can go the opposite if he decides to oversing like he always does now. I liked Reborn the way it is. Seems pointless to release the same album again.

18 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Or it can go the opposite if he decides to oversing like he always does now. I liked Reborn the way it is. Seems pointless to release the same album again.

But Michael has to have a new album of some sort released every two weeks ... it gives him more to insult people over when they say they don't like it.

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

But Michael has to have a new album of some sort released every two weeks ... it gives him more to insult people over when they say they don't like it.

I love his social media presence. It's the best!

• Haha 1

So if your reborn and then reborn again, what does that make you?

Trying to track here. Are you now superman? Or is that a Christian mulligan thing were your a douche canoe, ask for forgiveness, get "reborn" get all high and mighty, get caught with your knickers down and then ask for forgiveness again?