Hearts.

Doggy

Would the person, who been given hearts to everything to people  has to say? Might sound  I am spoilt brat,  I like know.

Please me send me PM with who you are and why I  not getting any.

• Like 1

Jeez mate, I'm intrigued by this post. Are you saying people have been liking people's posts, but not yours? You know you can see who likes posts? And you know it wouldn't just be one person liking all the posts?

Apologies if I misunderstand, but I'm trying to understand. Help a dude out with what you're saying.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Jeez mate, I'm intrigued by this post. Are you saying people have been liking people's posts, but not yours? You know you can see who likes posts? And you know it wouldn't just be one person liking all the posts?

Apologies if I misunderstand, but I'm trying to understand. Help a dude out with what you're saying.  

Basically he wants your heart.

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

Thanks Geoff taking your time to answer my question.

Just seems some members just have write a sentence  they get heart. I can see member who leave hearts on other members post, but ones who doesn't have name to it. E.G your post on this subject.

It really annoys me.

You can deleted this thread if you want, Mr Heavy Harmonies.

Edited by Doggy
  • Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

There's one for you mate. I was going to wait until Valentine's day, but you can have it now. You seem to have 35 positive reactions to your name, so I'm not sure what the issue is brother.

38 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

There's one for you mate. I was going to wait until Valentine's day, but you can have it now. You seem to have 35 positive reactions to your name, so I'm not sure what the issue is brother.

Thanks, maybe one day I would be able to you face to face about my problem.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:50 AM, Doggy said:

Thanks Geoff taking your time to answer my question.

Just seems some members just have write a sentence  they get heart. I can see member who leave hearts on other members post, but ones who doesn't have name to it. E.G your post on this subject.

It really annoys me.

You can deleted this thread if you want, Mr Heavy Harmonies.

Mate, there's no hearts on my post above. Where are you seeing that?

Wouldn't read too much into it. I leave likes if I agree with a post but can't be bothered replying to say I agree. I leave the thanks for helpful posts which are 99% posts about music I don't know about and am not replying to for whatever reason (Stefan gets a lot of these) , and I use the laugh one for funny shit. 

Anyway, that's how I roll and I'm sure most others do. If you've made any posts that fall into these categories I have no doubt I'd have done the same for you. :)

Edited by Geoff

6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I don't see any hearts on Geoff's post above? 

Maybe that's the issue, Doggy. You looking in the wrong place thinking there's hearts that aren't actually there? 

•  

The hearts that coming up reactions, a heart for like,  laughing face for laughing champion cup for thanks. Finding out myself

Thanks those that read by my bitching and setting me straight.

12 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Yes that's right. I'm a shit stirrer. 

Lol. Are you from the future? Or is Doggy? One of you fuckers is a telepathic magician.