Wicked Smile signed ep/cd pre order available now

Stevie

WICKED SMILE DEBUT EP PRE ORDER AVAILABLE NOW

Australian heavy rock band Wicked Smile have announced ‘Delirium’ as the title of their forthcoming debut ep which is set for release on July 1st.
The band is fronted by charismatic powerhouse lead vocalist Danny Cecati (ex Pegazus & Eyefear) with Stevie Janevski (ex Black Majesty & Cyclone Tracy) on guitars. The four song ep is produced by Paul Laine (The Defiants) who also plays bass and sings backing vocals on the ep.
Guitarist Stevie Janevski goes on to say, “our two released songs have received such a fantastic response worldwide that people wanted to hear more right away. This was particularly pleasing to both Danny and I. We were both overwhelmed by the positive response, whether it be via personal messages, YouTube comments or via our Facebook and Instagram accounts. It was also fantastic to have so much support from Internet Radio who got behind us by playing our song, with some stations putting us on heavy rotation”.
Fans of Judas Priest, Dio, Skid Row, etc. should feel at home, with the band drawing major influence from seventies and eighties heavy rock and heavy metal. Another talking point is the track ‘Stronger’ which was written by guitarist Stevie to highlight the issue of ‘bullying’ in schools and in society as a whole.

Track List for ‘Delirium’

1. We Fall
2. Stronger
3. Love’s Got A Hold On You
4. Daze Of Delirium

The Wicked Smile Delirium debut ep (jewel case cd) can be pre ordered now directly via the band here : https://store21429008.ecwid.com/
*all pre orders will be signed by Danny & Stevie

(Love’s Got A Hold On You)

Delirium small file.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this after starting to see some positive reviews and knowing that the band has started sending out pre-orders early.

Couple reviews:

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Wicked-Smile-Delirium-EP

http://lifemusicmedia.com/ep-review-wicked-smile-delirium/?fbclid=IwAR3gsUF7TFpSGcrpmfrq_uqGEs2VNcSbBrwAvggCQ21gKDULyF03Xg8kHsk

Looking forward to getting this one as I've really dug the first two songs.   Reminds me of 80's era Judas Priest mixed with Skid Row or something.  I'm generally not huge into "heavy metal" and honestly don't even visit that part of the forum frequently lol.  But I always dug Turbo era Judas Priest as they got more melodic then.  And of course loved Skid Row's debut.  And that where I see this fitting in....sorta heavy metal vibe but still melodic with hooks.      

I don't think I've ever had an EP in my top 10 year end list but I see that changing this year with Shriaz Lane's Vibration and this release. 

Hopefully a full album isn't too far off :headbanger:

Edited by tts42572

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, tts42572 said:

Just thought I'd bump this after starting to see some positive reviews and knowing that the band has started sending out pre-orders early.

Looking forward to getting this one as I've really dug the first two songs.   Reminds me of 80's era Judas Priest mixed with Skid Row or something.

sounding good to me as well, I've enjoyed all 3 tracks and plan to order a copy of the EP to support the band's efforts

• Like 2