Ron Young In Terminator

CureTheSane

In case you were't aware, Ron Young, from Little Caesar appeared in T2 Judgement Day as the dude who smashed the pool queue over Arnie.
He's a great guy to talk to on Facebook, sometimes giving some insights into Little Caesar and otehr things.

Anyway, he posted a pic of him in T2 and the post 
"It was such a blast. The best part was the way I got the part was I was friends with Jim Cameron. He was bored on set and wanted a friend there as he was hated by the crew for being a task master. He would take me into the editing trailer and play me all the outtakes. He would scream at the screen “learn your fucking lines!” “Learn how to act!!” The reason Arnold had so many iconic one liners was to cut down on his dialogue as the less you gave him. The quicker the shoot went. They hired folks just to write them. Hasta La Vista baby, I’ll be back, your clothes, your shoes etc etc. Even those took many takes. It was a lot of fun and we were rolling on the floor laughing. Jim would be crying and say “play that again....that was so fucking bad, but so ducking funny”. He had a whole reel made that he would play at his parties."

Then went on to talk about how Arnie couldn't deal with all the takes with the pool queue etc.
Funny stuff.

I did know Young was in T2 but super cool story nonetheless. Big fan of Young. Saw him live fronting the Four Horsemen replacing Frank Starr after his tragic accident. Hope to see him in Little Caesar one day.

Probably common knowledge among visitors here but I'll mention it anyway; Danny Cooksey the lead singer for Bad4Good was the red headed kid on the back of young John Connor's dirt bike with the blaster cranking GNR. Great movie!!!

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'd just discovered Little Caeser when T2 came out and recognized him straight away. The credits confirmed it and I got a kick out of it.

Here's one you might not be aware of. The 1984 sex comedy "Hardbodies" was regularly rented by me from my local video store back in my early teen "titty movie self isolation" days. It was only recently that I discovered  "Vixen" were the all girl band who featured prominently.  They had more of a pop/rock vibe.

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2020 at 1:46 PM, Darkstone said:

I'd just discovered Little Caeser when T2 came out and recognized him straight away. The credits confirmed it and I got a kick out of it.

Here's one you might not be aware of. The 1984 sex comedy "Hardbodies" was regularly rented by me from my local video store back in my early teen "titty movie self isolation" days. It was only recently that I discovered  "Vixen" were the all girl band who featured prominently.  They had more of a pop/rock vibe.

Lol. How funny is that?! Nice find.