Private Messages

AlphaMale

Why is it that every PM I send never gets looked at or replied to? They all just sit in the "not yet read" limbo. I know people are mostly posting from their mobile phones now but damn.... can't you see the envelope with a red number inside meaning you got a PM?

What's the deal you non-answering fuckers????

3 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I see yer message... and this is the first one you've sent me personally since February 17... which I did reply to, so...

:lol:

I'm speaking of those blokes Geoff and Glen! LOL

I see your messages, I know Dan sees mine, so I think your just getting good old fashioned ignored buddy, it's ok, Glen has never in the history of this board responded to my PMs, he's anti-Pm's, g-off is just to busy, id just blow both of their inboxes up until they answer you out of pure rage.

Just quickly dudes, I didn't have access to my laptop for over a week there after losing an entire 4TB worth of data and trying like fuckery to retrieve the fucker. Had a few days there without the laptop where I caught up on the forum hard via my phone, but got the laptop back recently and been otherwise wicked busy with other shit - will look at PMs asap. Got a few hours on buses tomorrow so I'll try to look then. If I have time at half time during the footy. ;)

Sorry dudes, I will get around to shit but just have a lot of shit on at the moment. And for the record, Cody, I had a quick look for that Dizzy Park stuff and couldn't find it - for all I know it got lost on the 4TB hard drive fuck up, but I'll look again when I can. 

Strong strong, hombres, and always remember to stroke those things.  

Dude, what are you fucking nuts? Why don't u just go inject yourself with the Coron's? Your riding on a fucking bus for 4 hours? Yeah bro, u might as well just go to where their holding virus carriers in your area, find one, and have him or her spit or piss on your face, then cook you a meal, good luck buddy, and thanks for checking on that, I'm starting to think I'm never getting it, I even contacted Dizzys singer Jimmy Maler, he said he didn't have any CDs but would email me some mp3s, that was 2 months ago, so I'm giving up, but I appreciate you taking time to look for me bro.