Nasty High - Where the River Runs

whiplash1972

Nasty High - Where the River Runs  (Released March 10, 2020)

https://www.nastyhighrocks.com/

Dan Bentley - Lead Vocals / Rhythm Guitar
JB Haze - Bass / B.Vocals 
Nick Constantino - Lead Guitar / B.Vocals 
Arron Beckworth - Lead Guitar / B.Vocals
Mazzy Speed - Drums / B.Vocals

a1114290842_16.jpg

1. Make 'Em Pay 

2. Waiting To Fall

3. Travelling In Time 

4. Catastrophe 

5. Don't Leave The Light On 

6. Let Yourself Go 

7. Believe It 

8. Still High 

9. Where The River Runs 

10. Renegade 

https://nastyhigh.bandcamp.com/album/where-the-river-runs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This arrived yesterday morning and I've had time today to get give a few listens,realy quite good.you can hear the progression that theyve made as a band from the debut which was also a good listen,nice raw feel to this,slight Maverick sound/feel to this one and favourite track so far has to be "Travelling In Time" but its early days yet...a nice solid effort.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, lettard said:

This arrived yesterday morning and I've had time today to get give a few listens,realy quite good.you can hear the progression that theyve made as a band from the debut which was also a good listen,nice raw feel to this,slight Maverick sound/feel to this one and favourite track so far has to be "Travelling In Time" but its early days yet...a nice solid effort.

Cool! Waiting for my copy to arrive. :tumbsup:

On 3/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, lettard said:

In listening to the promo tracks I'd agree with your thoughts that the band has taken a step forward with this follow up.  I'll try to check out the full album. 

Edited by Crazysam

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty frustrating album. I actually feel like, song-wise, it's a pretty good album. But I am so turned off by the poor demo sound quality I can't really give it a proper go. Irritating, as I think there's an okay product here, but it sounds like absolute shit.