Baltimore Rocks: RUMBLE STREET

AlphaMale

15391010_10207898702774058_7131379489882

10273326_10205897751791534_8420621362521

Hey guys. Just created a YouTube page for the band RUMBLE STREET at the drummer's request. These Baltimore hard rockers were a must see at the Baltimore area clubs. Mark Savage's strong vocals and the bands strong rhythm section. I posted all 5 of their songs from their 1st demo from around 1990.

Rumble Street:

Mark Savage: Vocals
Aubrey Bradley: Guitars
Mike Taylor: Bass
Charles Howard Steckler IV: Drums

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT90xkvmwenBFj7Xng6i7pQ

Good sounds Russ......when it comes to diggin up the Baltimore bands.....you are the go to man! Ever think about writing a book for reference? Guys like me go for that sort of thing! If not......at least keep diggin up these cool bands.......thanks for the post!!

Good sounds Russ......when it comes to diggin up the Baltimore bands.....you are the go to man! Ever think about writing a book for reference? Guys like me go for that sort of thing! If not......at least keep diggin up these cool bands.......thanks for the post!!

Actually, the thought has crossed my mind. I'll keep digging up more!!

15391010_10207898702774058_7131379489882

10273326_10205897751791534_8420621362521

Hey guys. Just created a YouTube page for the band RUMBLE STREET at the drummer's request. These Baltimore hard rockers were a must see at the Baltimore area clubs. Mark Savage's strong vocals and the bands strong rhythm section. I posted all 5 of their songs from their 1st demo from around 1990.

Rumble Street:

Mark Savage: Vocals

Aubrey Bradley: Guitars

Mike Taylor: Bass

Charles Howard Steckler IV: Drums

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT90xkvmwenBFj7Xng6i7pQ

Awesome Russ..you r the man for Baltimore Rock bands.....keep it up....rock on bro :git::beerbang:

Not one of the better band in the Baltimore area... but certainly not the worst.

The Baltimore area really did have some great local bands from the early 80's until the early 90's. Was really lucky to grow up in the area and get to see most of these bands. It was a great time when you could go see live music every night of the week.

Not one of the better band in the Baltimore area... but certainly not the worst.

The Baltimore area really did have some great local bands from the early 80's until the early 90's. Was really lucky to grow up in the area and get to see most of these bands. It was a great time when you could go see live music every night of the week.

Yes it was. I was out every night!

• 3 weeks later...