Massive Wagons - Welcome To The World

Dead Planet

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • This is what I was saying today - there's already been a handful in the last few months - didn't a handful of people get in a panic about the Cuban one? Was it Cuba? Who knows, who cares? The most blatantly obvious effect covid has had on people is that it's turned them into panic-stricken fucking morons. Is this how the rest of our lives look? We jump at every single shadow now that ever emerges from the dark? It's an absolutely pathetic way to "live."  Remember when a couple of years ago the world revolved around inspirational sayings like, "Don't let what can go wrong hold you back. Focus on what can go right." They used to word it a lot better than that, but the idea is the same. But the world's the opposite now. Flipped on it's head. A couple of cases of something we're all vaccinated against pop up somewhere and everyone spirals into a panic again? Even though the overwhelming odds are that this will be absolutely nothing again, first port of call is just full blown panic again? What a fucking world, ay.  And this is one of my greatest concerns about the whole stupid fucking thing. In NSW we are 95% vaccinated but every single case that is detected is treated as if we're in March 2020. Even with a 95% vaccination rate, how the virus is viewed and feared has not changed a single percent, in the government and media, since March 2020. And I think this is a problem. We're all vaccinated against it so why isn't it let go, like a flu or whatever else people are vaccinated against, so we can build some kind of resistance to it? Get this herd immunity thing under way? If we're not doing it now, what's the point of any of it? This is the preference, to live in stupid fear for the rest of our lives?  I don't know. I don't know anything about anything, but if we're all vaccinated and we just let the covid thing spread anywhere and everywhere, doesn't that just lessen the effect of any new strains and all this melodrama? But if we keep jumping at every single case like it's terminal cancer, how the fuck do we ever try to move on towards a life worth living?   
    • yep that's exactly what it says on the Web page. Probably takes them about a few hours of tinkering ... adding the odd name etc. not bad work for $7500 
    • It is funny and you are correct the woke police would not allow this behavior on TV or anywhere else any more. Of course who wouldn't want to lay hands on Kirstie Ally?  Those years weren't bad, but I am a bit older and these years are my favorite and equally as un PC.  
    • Well that was certainly a nice tune. Big fan of the production, that bass is rattling my fillings.
    • He has a soft spot for the cheesy promotional tracks.    
    • We didn't really get "cable" TV here until about the early 90's. I have great memories of SNL from that era. I've always followed it since then.  
    • Even if she did, I don't think I'd slide it in.
    • Does anybody remember when SNL was actually funny? I was in the 7th grade and I'd record it every week, Ive looked for a long time for many of the truly funny skits from this time, and now ive started to find some, bet they couldnt get away with this again.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.