Chris Ousey - Dream Machine

Stefan

I'll be getting it...one of my favorite vocalists....

Same here ..!

• 1 month later...

From escape-music.com:

Chris Ousey has had an excellent singing career that goes way back to the times of “Monroe”, “Virginia Wolf”, the fantastic “Heartland” an outstanding solo recording and more recently “Snakecharmer”. He is nicknamed “The man with the golden tonsils” and that is a fine accolade indeed for he has earned it. His effortless vocal range has gained him a top spot in the world of classic UK hard rock.

Chris has already delivered us a fine solo album in 2011 called “Rhyme and Reason” with Mike Slamer at the production helm. It was very warmly received by fans and critics alike and featured some fantastic songs.

The New CD “Dream Machine” is an extension of the foundations laid down four years ago: we have huge choruses, great songs and a production second to none. Chris further cements his reputation as one of the UK’s greatest vocalists with an effortless performance that will attract new fans to his already strong fanbase. With guests such as Tommy Denander, Adam Wakeman and Lars Chriss the scene is set for a great melodic rock album which will be a prime contender for album of the year. Chris is like a mature wine, his voice gets better with age…

Chris Ousey: Lead vocals and backing vocals
Chris Green: Lead Guitars
Adam Wakeman: Keyboards
Tommy Denander: Lead Guitars, Rhythm Guitars and Keyboards
Andy Loos: Bass Guitars
Lars Chriss: Drums
Backing vocals: Ged Rylands and Paul Hume

cover.jpg

Catalogue Number: ESM288
Release date: 22 April 2016

Track list:
This Is the Life

Another Runaway

War

Dream Machine

Tearing It All Down

Into Your Dream

Moment Of Madness

Gone Long Gone

Better Time To Come

Eager To Please

Return To Me

Flesh On The Bone (bonus track)

I'm a big fan of Chris Ousey, especially The Distance. Love his vocals and looking forward to this. As for the above sample track- it's really just what I'd expect from him. Not mind blowing but still pretty darn good IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...