The Night Flight Orchestra - Skyline Whispers

Stefan

Heard 2 songs so far & love both. Got a lot to live up to as the debut was awesome, but this is a strong contender for me this year.

Roll on June.

That sounds amazing!ly bad

Haha, rest easy, guys, that's the last I comment/listen to anything from these guys. You can rest assured I will not put my ears anywhere near this album and therefore further irritate you with my comments on something I hate.

@ Glen - what happens? How do you like 99% of what you like, which I can relate to, but you like this, and rate it above all the other stuff too? What am I not understanding about your taste in music? Why do you not view this as the absolute abomination I hear? I would seriously castrate myself before listening to this regularly, so why do we have such strongly opposed views on this? That song is a sub 0 for me, yet I assume you would rate it high? Why do your ears break for these guys? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a helluva lot better than that!. As previously, there are loads of influences flying out of the door on here, from Classic rock, to melodic rock, and a bit of pomp and prog thrown into the mix too. If you like your music varied,but expertly executed (production sounded absolutely fine to my ears), then this is the place to go. An excellent album and one I look forward to playing a whole lot more over the coming weeks

It's a helluva lot better than that!. As previously, there are loads of influences flying out of the door on here, from Classic rock, to melodic rock, and a bit of pomp and prog thrown into the mix too. If you like your music varied,but expertly executed (production sounded absolutely fine to my ears), then this is the place to go. An excellent album and one I look forward to playing a whole lot more over the coming weeks

Yeah only in that i didn't think the production was quite as good as the debut

Not bad as such.

Ah, ok, though you'd only heard it on that Spotify thing. The digipack version has the pomptastic bonus track 'Floridian Eyes' which is one of the albums best tracks, so i'm not complaining