Lola Stonecracker - Doomsday Breakdown

Stefan

1493457_672015536191385_2041715038_o.jpg

Just when you thought band names couldn't get worse...

From FB:

Lola Stonecracker is a hard n’ heavy - post grunge band formed in the 2009. Their own musical style got all the necessary properties and qualities to fall into the Modern Hard Rock category. On the other hand, these five guys enrich their tracks with many nuances, touching Vintage Rock sonorities, Street Rock groove, and 90’s genuine grunge influences, giving to the all thing a very catchy and interesting identity. This band is an explosive and massive mix of different personalities and musical backgrounds as well, and this is the key that forges, by their many live performances on european stages, their own most important quality: being wild on the stage with the fire in the belly, without losing the contact and the interaction with the crowd. In 2011 Lola Stonecracker faced an European tour with Faster Pussycat, trippin’ across 13 countries. From 2011 to 2013, this band bite the street with Gilby Clarke (former Guns n’ Roses member) Reckless Love, Adler’s Appetite (with former Guns ’n Roses member Steven Adler) and John Corabi. Prick up your ears, because Lola Stonecracker have just finished their first studio work. A thrillin’ and massive full album, rich in catchy songs. The album have been recorded at PriStudio, Bologna - Italy. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Roberto Priori (Michele Luppi, Vision Divine, Danger Zone, Weels Of Fire, Perfect View).

Members:

Alex Fabbri: vocals
Lorenzo Zagni: guitar
Giovanni Taddia: guitar
Diego Quarantotto: bass
Christian Cesari: drums

www.lolastonecracker.com

Doomsday-Breakdown-2015.jpg

Tracks:

01. Jigsaw
02. Witchy Lady
03. Generation on Surface
04. Secret for a Universe
05. Perils of a Man from the Past
06. Jekyll and Hyde
07. Doomsday Breakdown
08. MC Kenny’s Place
09. All This Time
10. Space Cowboys
11. Psycho Speed Parade
12. Mistery Soul Maverick
13. Relax
14. Shine
15. Using My Tricks

That is actually the worst band name of all time. I pretty much agree with Glen, though. I probably would check it out if it's easy to do, but I wouldn't seek it out. Not bad.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...