NIVA - Relievin' Rain

Stefan

From niva.se:

NIVA – RELIEVIN’ RAIN, the unreleased album recorded in 1996 is NOW available for PRE-ORDER!

This is the unreleased album which was recorded 1995-1996 by NIVA meant to be a follower to the bands debut in 1994. The album is titled RELIEVIN’ RAIN and is NOW available for digital pre-order. Official release is the 31th of March 2015 via digital download and streaming.

RELIEVIN’ RAIN was the album with the start of a musical journey from the melodic rock genre to break the boundaries into the melodic metal which NIVA, for this production had a wish to fulfill.

Songs for this album was composed by: Tony Niva, Peter Andersson and Robert Jakobsson. They also made the arrangements and produced the album. It is now time to share this long gone and forgotten album to see the daylight.

Musicians for RELIEVIN’ RAIN is:

Tony Niva (Vocals)
Peter Andersson (Bass Guitar)
Robert Jakobsson (Guitars)
Dan Götensten (Drums)

niva_rain_hires-1024x1024.jpg

• My Little Pony

I admit I was initially worried he was pumping them out too fast, but if this is previously unreleased then I'll welcome it. Actually, I'm quite interested. Don't love the album cover, though.

Exact same thoughts as the last two replies.

I have to admit I'm not too excited about this release, but I'll give it a go. I feel like it won't be very good, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Hmm...

Maybe I won't bother with this one. Now I'm glad he went on and did Lion's Share, because it's much better than this.