What do you guys think about this Sundogs song?

Leykis101

I was kicking around covering this song, wanted some fresh ears to tell me what they thought of it, so come on people, give me your honest answer to your thoughts on this song, I love it, but I might be biased, so I dont know a better bunch of opinions to get, then yours?

• My Little Pony

We have talked bout this band before and I LOVE the song and quite honestly, the entire album is great!

So maybe I am biased too...

Yeah, and I thought Cody started the other thread, too.

We have talked bout this band before and I LOVE the song and quite honestly, the entire album is great!

Yep, but this song wasn't mention in the other thread.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=29585&p=651316

Yeah Cody was subliminally trying to force Sundogs down our throats, he didn't think we would notice, I say we run him off the boards, what do you guys think? let's IM each other and decide how were going to do this, fuck him, he aint pushing that shit on us, lets get him the fuck on!OK guys, but tell me what you think of the song before you do that, it might be helpful since I asked for opinions, not a reminder on what posts Ive started, and if I am so dumb I already posted this song and forgot I did, OK, then you can lynch me, fair enough?

Yeah I remember, your the only other one that has heard these guys, so I guess me reposting a band a couple times cause they are quality and nobody heard of them is way out of bounds on the boards nowadays, and since theres not a bad song on the album, that makes another strike against it, I figured since nobody has heard this, I could get a fresh opinion on it, ya know, hey it must've caught on if people remember I talked about them already huh? I was actually trolling for an opinion from G-Off, but I guess thats not going to happen, so Martinsane, should we just talk about the fact theres not 1 filler on this album? just kidding, I guess since you've heard the whole album, you could tell me if this would be the one you would cover? so no, your not biased, you like the whole album, whats your opinion, I'd like to just do the whole album, but in reality, what song hits you the hardest?

• My Little Pony

Yeah Cody was subliminally trying to force Sundogs down our throats, he didn't think we would notice, I say we run him off the boards, what do you guys think? let's IM each other and decide how were going to do this, fuck him, he aint pushing that shit on us, lets get him the fuck on!

Now you're talking sense!! Fuck that guy.