John Elefante - This Time (from 'On My Way To The Sun')

Stefan

• My Little Pony

A controversial song from a phenomenal album -- possibly this year's best. I'm curious to know what you guys think of this.

Good to see someone stretching the boundaries a little and releasing something to make everyone sit up and take note. Great video from a great album

Yep. Great song and very touching.

From Youtube:

Former "Kansas" lead singer and producer John Elefante is using his newest single "This Time," to share the story of his adopted daughter's birth, and in the process, bring some attention to Online for Life (OFL), an educational non-profit working to rescue babies from abortion so they can live to make their mark on the world.

"I can't imagine life without my daughter, Sami, and it just breaks my heart that pregnant young women much like her birth mother, instead of choosing life for their babies, are denying them the chance to be born," Elefante said. "If our song can in any way bring attention to this issue and encourage those who are considering abortion to choose life through options such as adoption, then we couldn't be happier."