Cool ass vinyl finds!

Mullethead

Very nice! I still look for some rare vinyl.

Font size changed on me...lmao...this is better...

• 2 weeks later...

Love this! 7 tracks, different versions of what made the album including the awesome "Stand Tall" that would have fit nicely on their ST album. Coolness!!!

This is their indie release with a different drummer.

d147c8f755d1af70eb4c375c1bb9032c_zps6432

23089a0f2e04428d465afd7951882d77_zps3536

Mullethead, if u are interested in vinyl, i have a friend that is parting with his vinyl collection , it consists of early 80s heavy metal and hard rock lps.. alot of rare stuff from glam to nwobhm .. let me know if u r interested .. believe me their is some rare stuff in his collection and he aint asking an arm and leg for them..send me a want list and i can let ya know

Mullethead, if u are interested in vinyl, i have a friend that is parting with his vinyl collection , it consists of early 80s heavy metal and hard rock lps.. alot of rare stuff from glam to nwobhm .. let me know if u r interested .. believe me their is some rare stuff in his collection and he aint asking an arm and leg for them..send me a want list and i can let ya know

Shoot me a pm brother!

They still hold up their appeal, for me at least. Just yesterday, I saw a cassette tape collection and it still looks good to me. Maybe because I grew up looking at vinyl and cassette tapes at record stores.

They still hold up their appeal, for me at least. Just yesterday, I saw a cassette tape collection and it still looks good to me. Maybe because I grew up looking at vinyl and cassette tapes at record stores.

Me as well. I grew up on vinyl and then tapes from about age 12-15, then it was CDs. CDs were still expensive for a bit so I kept buying cassettes for a while as well.