The Bridge tv series

66 mustang

I wasn't sure before I started watching but that opening scene had me hooked. Awesome show!!

• My Little Pony

Personally I've gotten tired of the serial killer shows...the critics rave about The Killing and this one but they can keep them...

And "The Following." It's well done, but I got bored halfway through the series.

Pretty odd show, don't know how I am on the actors, Im a HUGE chemistry guy, to me even the most simple of shows will keep me watching if casted right, case in point NCIS.

Pretty odd show, don't know how I am on the actors, Im a HUGE chemistry guy, to me even the most simple of shows will keep me watching if casted right, case in point NCIS.

Agreed...both NCIS shows work for me....

Yeah Donald Bellisiario is a master at casting his shows, I mean go back to J.A.G. if you actually start watching the show, you do notice above average writing, but it would be nothing without a cast that had chemistry, and tell me he didn't know what he was doing when he used J.A.G. as a backdoor spinoff for NCIS! the episodes Ice Queen & Meltdown, which introduced us to the cast of NCIS, were masterfully done, the same way NCIS was used to spinoff NCIS LA, and then after they get going, he just fine tunes the casts, and seems to have it perfect, you know the double episode for NCIS LA, which was being used to spin off NCIS RED, was an attempt by Shane Brennan to do what Don Bellisiario had done, and we saw how quick that was cut the fuck off, proving it's not just something anyone can do, I personally saw some fucking awesome potential in NCIS RED, but I could tell it was not cast right, but it was a killer idea to take a new NCIS spinoff, in an almost cartoon like direction,with the 2 giant state of the art semi's that pull side to side, and transform into a huge command center, now that was fucking tits, but such a weak cast they used, you knew it was never going to get picked up, but Brennan kind of fucked Bellisiario on LA, that was their falling out, I hope they recast RED, and try again, it could be the king mutha to all the NCIS shows, but really JAG was the shit, and hard to beat.in my worthless opinion anyways.

Yeah Donald Bellisiario is a master at casting his shows, I mean go back to J.A.G. if you actually start watching the show, you do notice above average writing, but it would be nothing without a cast that had chemistry, and tell me he didn't know what he was doing when he used J.A.G. as a backdoor spinoff for NCIS! the episodes Ice Queen & Meltdown, which introduced us to the cast of NCIS, were masterfully done, the same way NCIS was used to spinoff NCIS LA, and then after they get going, he just fine tunes the casts, and seems to have it perfect, you know the double episode for NCIS LA, which was being used to spin off NCIS RED, was an attempt by Shane Brennan to do what Don Bellisiario had done, and we saw how quick that was cut the fuck off, proving it's not just something anyone can do, I personally saw some fucking awesome potential in NCIS RED, but I could tell it was not cast right, but it was a killer idea to take a new NCIS spinoff, in an almost cartoon like direction,with the 2 giant state of the art semi's that pull side to side, and transform into a huge command center, now that was fucking tits, but such a weak cast they used, you knew it was never going to get picked up, but Brennan kind of fucked Bellisiario on LA, that was their falling out, I hope they recast RED, and try again, it could be the king mutha to all the NCIS shows, but really JAG was the shit, and hard to beat.in my worthless opinion anyways.

Yeah I really liked JAG...and the RED spinoff didn`t work for me at all....while I wouldn`t mind seeing a third NCIS, it is possible to overexpose these shows like they did with the CSI series.....

Yeah I really liked JAG...and the RED spinoff didn`t work for me at all....while I wouldn`t mind seeing a third NCIS, it is possible to overexpose these shows like they did with the CSI series.....

Yeah, CSI is boring, and who the fuck casts David fucking Caruso as the lead in their show? sorry bro, not my show, I have really been getting into that show Suits, think that guy that plays Harvey is a pimp, imo

Personally I've gotten tired of the serial killer shows...the critics rave about The Killing and this one but they can keep them...

And "The Following." It's well done, but I got bored halfway through the series.

I loved all 3 but The Killing blows them both away.

Without a doubt.

Without a doubt.
The Killing Is Just Another Level IMO.

Without a doubt.

Really! ya think? so you mean like top level shit? like Dempsey & Makepeace type shit or what.

• My Little Pony

Without a doubt.

I never finished first series. Is it really that good? Maybe I should try it again.