Touris Big Plans question

Mullethead

Won this one recently. Anyone who owns this, can you look at the back insert. Mine has a bit of a faded look, almost like a copy. Can someone see if theirs is the same? Is this cd being bootlegged at all?

Thanks or the info and scans would be even cooler.

JL

according to this auction description there was re-issue

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321129828220&item=321129828220&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

"

Hi there, you are looking at a Big Plans CD SIGNED BY BOB ACQUAVIVA and TONY TOURIS from the rock band Touris from the USA. They are two of the founding members. This CD has sold for as much as 490.00 USD on Ebay. I acquired this CD from Touris and was told there are just a few left of the last Re-Issue from the bands Big Plans Release. THIS COPY OF BIG PLANS IS NOT FROM THE ORIGINAL PRESSING and This disc is HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE and ULTRA RARE!!! I will have 1 of the ORIGINAL PRESSING CD'S at a later date so look for future listings if you do not will this auction. International winning bidders please add an additional $7.00 for shipping. Thanks for looking! "

I compared mine to the photo of the the one listed in the link above. The one in the auction listed above does look like the color is washed out (faded) compared to the one I have. I've had mine for quite some time and long before these cds started showing up. Matrix number on mine is T1001 12/90 1DA1X.

I was also wondering about these Touris cds being listed. It possibly could be a band authorized reissue. But I'm not sure. It would be great to get this confirmed from someone in the band (not just a photo of a band member signing a cd).

I compared mine to the photo of the the one listed in the link above. The one in the auction listed above does look like the color is washed out (faded) compared to the one I have. I've had mine for quite some time and long before these cds started showing up. Matrix number on mine is T1001 12/90 1DA1X.

I was also wondering about these Touris cds being listed. It possibly could be a band authorized reissue. But I'm not sure. It would be great to get this confirmed from someone in the band (not just a photo of a band member signing a cd).

Upon further review, this is a boot or a "second Press". The matrix numbers you listed are not even close on mine. I know I paid $120 for it but still, I thought I was getting a deal because it was an original. Time to file a claim I guess...damn, seems to be happening a lot lately...:(

• My Little Pony

Upon further review, this is a boot or a "second Press". The matrix numbers you listed are not even close on mine. I know I paid $120 for it but still, I thought I was getting a deal because it was an original. Time to file a claim I guess...damn, seems to be happening a lot lately...:(

I haven't even touched eGay in... well, a long time. I still consider myself a novice, and stuff like this just scares me away.

Yup, seems to be a lot of this going on. Some big sellers are selling the bootlegs of Kid Cyote and Simon Says too. What a shame. I have no respect for someone who sells bootlegs to make a profit.

Sellers should do their homework too. If you suspect you have a bootleg, don't sell it until you can confirm its not. As a matter of fact you should make sure any cd is legitimate before selling it. Its the right thing to do.

Yup, seems to be a lot of this going on. Some big sellers are selling the bootlegs of Kid Cyote and Simon Says too. What a shame. I have no respect for someone who sells bootlegs to make a profit.

Sellers should do their homework too. If you suspect you have a bootleg, don't sell it until you can confirm its not. As a matter of fact you should make sure any cd is legitimate before selling it. Its the right thing to do.

I 100% Agree.