Ok, to any of you who decided to follow me,

Leykis101

For those of you who decided you wanted to get more ass then a toilet seat, I am here to begin giving you your Itinerary, Ive ranted on and on and on, about this that and the other, so you are all probably very happy if you decided to check it out, but probably very skeptical, about all the phony and false documents, and stories Ive explained to you guys that is required to work this angle of picking up and nailing hot ass! so lets take this very very, extremely slow, so you can get used to it, comfortable with it, and finally good with it, my 1st item of warfare, you have heard me discuss many times, thats when going to give the lady victims your phone number, ALWAYS!! making absolute sure that you never, and I mean NEVER!!! just handing your number over on a blank piece of paper, no sir, you never give a girl your phone number without it being on the backside of your ATM receipt you keep in your wallet, cause when she goes to check your number out, she is going to naturally see your bank account balance, and this is going to seal the deal to get her to call you, and this is no accident, your ATM receipt let's her accidently know, that you are a man with $759,142 available to you, AND THATS JUST IN CHECKING!! folks, get your printer ready, don't just use standard printing paper put a little work into printing your ATM receipts out, put as much pride and time into making your ATM receipts look good as you plan on them being effective, the more authentic they look, the less likely she is even going to think twice about it, this is one of the most effective techniques I use, laugh it up, call me whatever you want, wall you think I care what you think about me, Ive got my face buried in some beautiful erotic and absolutely meaningless snatch, so guys who are in, this is your 1st step, hear you go, work on it, get it down, then let me know when your ready for step 2!

http://frabz.com/gen/fake-atm-receipt-generator.php

For those of you who decided you wanted to get more ass then a toilet seat, I am here to begin giving you your Itinerary, Ive ranted on and on and on, about this that and the other, so you are all probably very happy if you decided to check it out, but probably very skeptical, about all the phony and false documents, and stories Ive explained to you guys that is required to work this angle of picking up and nailing hot ass! so lets take this very very, extremely slow, so you can get used to it, comfortable with it, and finally good with it, my 1st item of warfare, you have heard me discuss many times, thats when going to give the lady victims your phone number, ALWAYS!! making absolute sure that you never, and I mean NEVER!!! just handing your number over on a blank piece of paper, no sir, you never give a girl your phone number without it being on the backside of your ATM receipt you keep in your wallet, cause when she goes to check your number out, she is going to naturally see your bank account balance, and this is going to seal the deal to get her to call you, and this is no accident, your ATM receipt let's her accidently know, that you are a man with $759,142 available to you, AND THATS JUST IN CHECKING!! folks, get your printer ready, don't just use standard printing paper put a little work into printing your ATM receipts out, put as much pride and time into making your ATM receipts look good as you plan on them being effective, the more authentic they look, the less likely she is even going to think twice about it, this is one of the most effective techniques I use, laugh it up, call me whatever you want, wall you think I care what you think about me, Ive got my face buried in some beautiful erotic and absolutely meaningless snatch, so guys who are in, this is your 1st step, hear you go, work on it, get it down, then let me know when your ready for step 2!

http://frabz.com/gen/fake-atm-receipt-generator.php

Dude, you are the most entertaining guy on here. I never know what I'm in for when I open up a thread you started. Lol! Keep em coming!

http://frabz.com/gen...t-generator.php

:lol:

Cody, you are a complete legend. I have no doubt that this works, personally I would struggle with it for 2 reasons, i.e.:

1) I can foresee no circumstance whatsoever whereby a woman I find remotely attractive would want my phone number.

2) I don't have the technical know-how to produce the atm receipt you describe.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm married, so it doesn't matter, but I just thought I'd point these things out. :D

Keep it going though, mate, I f***ing love it!

Cody, you are a complete legend. I have no doubt that this works, personally I would struggle with it for 2 reasons, i.e.:

1) I can foresee no circumstance whatsoever whereby a woman I find remotely attractive would want my phone number.

2) I don't have the technical know-how to produce the atm receipt you describe.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm married, so it doesn't matter, but I just thought I'd point these things out. :D

Keep it going though, mate, I f***ing love it!

Mr Eagle, that is the whole point of ATM trick, the second a chick thinks you got hundreds of thousands of dollars(or pounds, franks, yens, etc)in the bank, she will automatically find you attractive, thats the thing bro, im just telling you all my method for getting laid, im not here to fix relationships, or show you how to be a better husband, nope, I dont believe in marriage, it's a fatally flawed institution, don't believe me? exactly 50% of marriages in the USA end in divorce, that is HALF!! and the bitch usually gets 50% of whatever you own, thats HALF!! Im just showing you some techniques my professor Tom Leykis, has taught me to pick up 8,9, & 10s and have meaningless sex with them, and to do that, you do what I tell you, bro, it might feel like using left handed scissors, but I promise you, it works, and it works for any man, regardless of what you look like, or how much game you have.

Because I can tell from the messages im getting, many of you are in need of this, I'm completely blown away by how many of you are asking me about this, and how many of you are asking me seriously and are sincerely inquiring into this, so now I will go step by step, posting the steps in order, I had no idea this many of you would actually want to know what I have to tell, I figured only a couple at most, so I wasn't worried about posting the steps in order of occurrence, now that you are going to try out my method, it will be very important that you follow my instructions to a tee, and remember them in order as you memorize them, and go out and practice them, remember, nobody is naturally going to just be able to do it, you will need to practice, just like with anything, and do not give up or get discouraged if and when something doesn't go through in a perfect way, I will talk about this as it is one of the steps, but I will kick this off as step 1, forget the ATM Receipt maker, it will be reposted in a later step, OK, so clean slate here we go.

STEP 1

One of the most important steps, out of any of them, is step 1, because this is the way your going to get them to notice you, and to get them interested.

Women are attention whores, they want you to notice them, and the hotter the chick the more attention they are used to getting, they always get compliments, and gifts, and vacations, when they walk in the room they are expecting you to gawk at them, they are expecting you to hit on them, to compliment them, "oh my god, you are so sexy, or damn you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" to the point they pretty much expect this to happen, it is automatic, they get it everywhere and anywhere they go.

So when they walk into the room, you are now the guy who doesn't even acknowledge they are there, they will automatically think there is something wrong with them, and you want to reinforce that notion, ive seen this as being put into a ratio, how it goes is the hottest chicks, have the lowest self confidence, so you think of it put into a ratio, The Looks Over Self Confidence Ratio, so a chick who is a 9 in the looks column, will typically be about a 1 or 2 in the Self Confidence column, this is what you want, you want to get to their low self esteem, the self esteem thing is another step I will get to, later I will get into battering down her self esteem, and giving back handed compliments, and things of that nature, but the lesson I am giving here, is this, the guy who is going to get laid, the man who is going to get lucky, is the guy who acts aloof, the guy who does the complete opposite of what every other guy does, he is the one man who is not hanging all over the hottest bitches, he is the one guy in the room, who is sitting alone, almost going out of his way, to look through the chick, the second she sees the guy sitting alone, and not fawning over her, she will instantly take notice, constantly looking over towards you, and you are now purposely looking at any and every last place in the room, except at her, she will never glance over and find you looking at her, not even once, every other guy will quickly blend into one, and become an annoyance, she will be eaten alive with curiosity, why are you not acting like the rest of the tools and hanging from her, whats wrong with her, why are you different from all these other douche bags? this will naturally spark interest in her brain, the attention whore in her will automatically not be able to accept this, it will send her into a completely different mode, she may even walk up to you, she may bend over and let you look down her shirt, she will attempt doing whatever she can to get you to notice her,THEN BANG!! when you have instigated this reaction out of her, you will know you are automatically in. Think im off my rocker? think I dont know what Im talking about? try it, just try this step, then tell me im wrong. you wont, and I am not, you will fucking trip out when you try this, and find that not only does it work, it is almost so easy it is mind boggling. give it a try.

Pix from Leykis' first listener party since 2009 in Long Beach, CA: http://blowmeuptom.c...ner-party-pics/

Hell Yeah!!! Ive already got a thread on here somewhere with the link to the new stream, last year when it started I created a thread, but it's so much easier for these guys to get it step by step, instead of trying to listen and pick out the steps by listening, it's all about 101 baby!!

Here is my Professor and two of the new Lykettes!!!

img_1575_zps12ea369c.jpg

Because I can tell from the messages im getting, many of you are in need of this, I'm completely blown away by how many of you are asking me about this, and how many of you are asking me seriously and are sincerely inquiring into this, so now I will go step by step, posting the steps in order, I had no idea this many of you would actually want to know what I have to tell, I figured only a couple at most, so I wasn't worried about posting the steps in order of occurrence, now that you are going to try out my method, it will be very important that you follow my instructions to a tee, and remember them in order as you memorize them, and go out and practice them, remember, nobody is naturally going to just be able to do it, you will need to practice, just like with anything, and do not give up or get discouraged if and when something doesn't go through in a perfect way, I will talk about this as it is one of the steps, but I will kick this off as step 1, forget the ATM Receipt maker, it will be reposted in a later step, OK, so clean slate here we go.

STEP 1

One of the most important steps, out of any of them, is step 1, because this is the way your going to get them to notice you, and to get them interested.

Women are attention whores, they want you to notice them, and the hotter the chick the more attention they are used to getting, they always get compliments, and gifts, and vacations, when they walk in the room they are expecting you to gawk at them, they are expecting you to hit on them, to compliment them, "oh my god, you are so sexy, or damn you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" to the point they pretty much expect this to happen, it is automatic, they get it everywhere and anywhere they go.

So when they walk into the room, you are now the guy who doesn't even acknowledge they are there, they will automatically think there is something wrong with them, and you want to reinforce that notion, ive seen this as being put into a ratio, how it goes is the hottest chicks, have the lowest self confidence, so you think of it put into a ratio, The Looks Over Self Confidence Ratio, so a chick who is a 9 in the looks column, will typically be about a 1 or 2 in the Self Confidence column, this is what you want, you want to get to their low self esteem, the self esteem thing is another step I will get to, later I will get into battering down her self esteem, and giving back handed compliments, and things of that nature, but the lesson I am giving here, is this, the guy who is going to get laid, the man who is going to get lucky, is the guy who acts aloof, the guy who does the complete opposite of what every other guy does, he is the one man who is not hanging all over the hottest bitches, he is the one guy in the room, who is sitting alone, almost going out of his way, to look through the chick, the second she sees the guy sitting alone, and not fawning over her, she will instantly take notice, constantly looking over towards you, and you are now purposely looking at any and every last place in the room, except at her, she will never glance over and find you looking at her, not even once, every other guy will quickly blend into one, and become an annoyance, she will be eaten alive with curiosity, why are you not acting like the rest of the tools and hanging from her, whats wrong with her, why are you different from all these other douche bags? this will naturally spark interest in her brain, the attention whore in her will automatically not be able to accept this, it will send her into a completely different mode, she may even walk up to you, she may bend over and let you look down her shirt, she will attempt doing whatever she can to get you to notice her,THEN BANG!! when you have instigated this reaction out of her, you will know you are automatically in. Think im off my rocker? think I dont know what Im talking about? try it, just try this step, then tell me im wrong. you wont, and I am not, you will fucking trip out when you try this, and find that not only does it work, it is almost so easy it is mind boggling. give it a try.

:bowdown:

The new Leykettes and the ON Tequila girls are HOT. I hope I can go to the next event.

You wanna help me teach these guys some 101?? trust me there are a bunch of them who want to know all about it.

New blogs are being added at http://blowmeuptom.com/leykis101/!'>http://blowmeuptom.com/leykis101/!

Better yet, they should tune in: Leykis streams live M-F at 3PM Pacific on http://blowmeuptom.com/ -- plus, every Thursday at 5PM is a new "Leykis 101" segment!

* Don't spend more than $40 on a date!

* If you don't hit it on the third date, quit it!

The "4 Leykis Rules" women must stick to:

- long hair

- stay thin

- sex anytime

- shut up

LOL!

:banana:

Call a chick and ask what time shes going to finish dinner, right there you've avoided having to take her out to dinner, then if you must take her out, make your date at like 11pm when the expensive restaurants have already closed. this is the best way of avoiding costly dates with chicks who arent going to put out.