One of my fav songs

Leykis101

Going through my fav songs tonight, and I gotta give props to one of my Favs, Magdellans Radio Bikini, cant say I like a whole lot of songs on this disc, but that is one of my all time favs.

has nobody really heard this song

NO SHIT! Well let's have a listen shall we???

• 1 month later...

So none of you mother fuckers have ever heard this song before??? WELL FUCK SAKES, GIVE IT A LISTEN! Tell me what you think of it, it's a killer fucking jam, Kenny Tamplin told me it took him 2 1\2 weeks of going into the studio every morning at 4am, before anyone got there, and singing 70 tracks of backing vocals for this song, he sang them over and over and over and over, LOL, you already know I had wood on 70 tracks of BGV, anyways, listen to it you fuckers, it's really a good song, seriously. GEOFF!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, definitely a good song. Not sure why I don't know it and I wonder why/if I burnt anything off that disc before I discarded it.

Yeah, definitely a good song. Not sure why I don't know it and I wonder why/if I burnt anything off that disc before I discarded it.

To be honest Geoff, it would be the only thing on the disc worth burning, which makes it a needle in a haystack, I didnt like anything else on the disc, this song fucking rocks balls though!

To be honest Geoff, it would be the only thing on the disc worth burning, which makes it a needle in a haystack, I didnt like anything else on the disc, this song fucking rocks balls though!

Nice to agree with people for once! Although Geoff - you ought to revisit your comments on the album over on the main site. :D

Lots of reviewers saying that 'Wounded Hearts' is the other really good track on this one ... I've not heard it yet, but presumably you're not keen, Cody?

Nice to agree with people for once! Although Geoff - you ought to revisit your comments on the album over on the main site. :D

Lots of reviewers saying that 'Wounded Hearts' is the other really good track on this one ... I've not heard it yet, but presumably you're not keen, Cody?

Haha, okay, so maybe there was one stand-out track then... ;)

No its all big over the top production, it's just the songs are not all that great, they arent bad, but thats the bad thing about puting a song like this on a disc, it is just so far and above good, nothing else on the album compares, so it makes it less desirable, get what I mean?