Skull Fest

heaven&hell

$85 for VIP for both days!?! That's ridiculously cheap.

If I remember correctly it doesn't include "all you can drink" like others in the past have. That's a big kicker for me.

• My Little Pony

If I remember correctly it doesn't include "all you can drink" like others in the past have. That's a big kicker for me.

Well, what does VIP get you? You can spend $40 for both, or just go Saturday, and have $60 for booze. How much would you spend in a night?

Well, what does VIP get you? You can spend $40 for both, or just go Saturday, and have $60 for booze. How much would you spend in a night?

I've seen Rick drink and he would be broke half way through the night. His liver is in excellent shape.

I've seen Rick drink and he would be broke half way through the night. His liver is in excellent shape.

Correct on both points. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Damn now there will be 3rd day for this festival. Extra bands and full lineup to be announced soon.

That a bad thing?

I think by "damn" he meant "Dayyyamm!" :D

Damn now there will be 3rd day for this festival. Extra bands and full lineup to be announced soon.

That a bad thing?

I think by "damn" he meant "Dayyyamm!" :D

Gotcha.

Why would it be a bad thing???

I just meant damn because the lineup keeps getting better and i can't afford tix.

Guest SkullFest

Hey all. Great to see you are talking about our show! This is arttieTHE1manparty, and I'm all over the 'Net. I am one of the co-promoters of Skull Fest along with Justin Murr of Liberty N Justice. That poster is actually an old one and we will be dropping the "official" announcement of new ticket pricing, the third day line-up, a new poster, and other things on MONDAY, April 1st officially, although I believe everything will be posted tomorrow on the Facebook page. To answer a few questions: 1) No, we are not sold out...yet. 2) We get people's messages on FB, but because someone reported us as not being a "real person", we can't request friends, like posts, or return messages. Therefore, we ask people to direct ALL traffic to our event page at https://www.facebook.com/skullfestnorthplatte 3) There are multiple tiers of VIP packages, which will all be explained tomorrow, although you can jump over to the event page and find out most of the info now. 4) Tickets can be purchased on-line now at http://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/7187/chk/8b5e 5) We have announced a few new acts since that poster you have here was released. As mentioned, Fear Not will be doing their first show together in almost 20 years. Same with Roxy Blue. Bulletboys have added a cool acoustic show, which we are excited about, and, as mentioned, Anthony Corder from Tora Tora has announced he will be performing an acoustic show as well (Tora Tora is not touring as a band this year). 6) We have sold tickets in 17 states, Canada, and Australia now, so this should be a lot of fun! We only have 750 tickets available per day, so this will be a far more intimate show than a lot of the festivals people have attended in the past. LOTS more to come, including some very special shows on the Sunday line-up, so be sure to stay in touch. You can find out more at the Facebook page or at one of my websites: www.thecmr.forumotion.com (The Christian Metal Realm) or http://glitter2gutter.blogspot.com Of course you can post questions here, also. Hope to see all of you in North Platte, NE in October!!!