Asphalt Valentine - Into The Red

darin

I actually truly cannot remember their debut. I remember the cover but not the music, which is not a great thing. This new song sounds good, though. Great production and sound quality.

Their debut was a fun rock album and they were nice guys when the mafia met them at Dakota Rock Fest touring with Mama Kin.

I agree. I spin it from time to time. Solid hard rock. Plus, their drummer is Nikki Sixx!!! LOL (actually he looks remarkably similiar)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Physical release is finally available.

-From their facebook page:

"We're doing orders through Paypal. Send an email to AVmerch@gmail.com and let us know what you want. Here is the merch list: Into The Red EP $5.50 plus shipping Strip Rock Roll CD $8.50 plus shipping T-shirt black with red logo - $12 plus shipping Into The Red EP and T-shirt with red and black logo - $16 plus shipping Strip Rock Roll and T-Shirt with red and black logo - $18.50 plus shipping Into The Red EP and Strip Rock Roll CD - $12 plus shipping Into The Red EP, Strip Rock Roll CD and T-Shirt with red and black logo - $23 plus shipping"