Official www.throwinthehorns.com Update Thread

Mullethead

Hey fellow HH peeps,

I wanted to have a thread to be used for any updates to the website. Those of you who have not been back in a while will notice it has changed some, hopefully for the better. The plan is to continue to expand the site a little at a time. When I am at a place I am comfortable with it, I will probably start emailing some other sites to help promote the site. Hopefully it will help keep the hard rock community stronger by adding another site dedicated to our music. What it will become is finally taking shape in my mind & on the site to a degree. There will be a lot of focus on Japan pressings but overall, it will be all about the music.

Thanks for continuing to check out the site and please see the current update below.

www.throwinthehorns.com

Thanks! \m/

From the website:

02/05/2013

- CD collection update complete (Minus items in transit which will be listed in the "New Arrivals" section until they can be scanned.

- 4 sale 4 trade section has been updated with new items listed as well as a few price reductions.

- Coming soon..."New Arrivals" list, "CD of the month" section, "Japanese Bonus Tracks" with full tracks to hear & a "Review" section.

• My Little Pony

I'm one of those that hadn't been back since you first launched it. Wow! It's come a long way, already. Nice work!

I'm one of those that hadn't been back since you first launched it. Wow! It's come a long way, already. Nice work!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it!

02/07/2013

- New arrivals list updated

- Japan Bonus Track page is unveiled. Six songs uploaded to start. Songs added are:

2 Die 4 - Find the Time (1992 S/T Album)

2 Die 4 - My Day Will Come (1992 S/T Album)

21 Guns - Cold Heart (1992 Salute Album)

21 Guns - Blood Gone Bad (1992 Salute Album)

Arcade - Reckless (1993 S/T Album)

Arcade - Polaroids (1994 A/2 Album)

Most major updates will occur on Thursdays & Sundays at this time.

Thanks for looking & I hope everyone enjoys the tracks!

\m/

02/14/2013

- New Arrivals List Updated

- Collection updated with some nice rarities

I am also taking requests for the Japan Bonus Track page if anyone has bonus tracks they have been wanting to hear. Please feel free to post what you would like to hear.

Thanks!

JL

Cool stuff Jarred. I don't blame you for getting rid of that Beau Nasty disc I have the same pressing what shit album.

It's an extra buddy. I would NEVER be without it. I love that cd a ton. We're you being serious or did I miss a joke? I'm a bit slow sometimes :)

02/21/2013

- New Arrivals List Updated

- New scans of items updated in the collection tab

I did not receive a single Japan Bonus track request? I am here today doing my taxes (bummer) so I can and will update the Japan Bonus Track page and am still taking requests so please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

JL

• 3 weeks later...

Site updated today with new arrivals. Also, a Want List tab has been added. The overall view of the site has changed as well.

I never received any request for Japan bonus tracks so I will post some that I find when I go through them this weekend. The plan is to add 8-10 for people to check out.

Thanks for the continued support.

03/21/2013 Update:

New items uploaded in to the system (photos)

Want List Updated

Japan Bonus Tracks: 6 TNT Bonus Tracks Added.

Coming Soon:

Retro Reviews Section

Rare Tracks Section

As always, requests of particular songs or bands are welcomed!

Thanks!

JL

\m/

:party421: Retro review and rare track coming attractions are both great ideas.

Thanks! The Forum is started as well and you can sign up but it's under construction. Things are moving along!

• 2 weeks later...

Update 04/09/2013

Okay guys, a small (and I mean small) forum is now up. Due to costs I have to see what kind of turn out I end up with before I foot the costs for unlimited forum capacity. Come on over & register your profile and give yourself another outlet to talk shop!

CD's added as well and Retro Reviews will start today or tomorrow for anyone interested in reading what I think (if anyone cares :) )

Thanks!

JL