Acute Bronchitis

Glen

Has anyone ever had this? Been suffering for over a week now and pretty much feel like death. First doc appointment put me on anti-biotics, but hopefully I'll be able to get x-rayed tomorrow.

My advice tho, don't get bronchitis - its evil! Lol

Good luck with it, mate. I haven't had it, but a girl I used to go to TAFE (like a dodgy University) with got it and was off for pretty much a full semester. If that's the same thing. Pretty sure it was. Hope you get better soon, mate.

Yeah, it's basically a lower respiratory tract infection as opposed to upper (pharyngitis etc.). You will feel like death until it starts to resolve and a chest xray is a good idea because you can quickly develop a bad pneumonia from it. Keep up those anti-biotics and if no improvement soon, get back to your doc asap.

Has anyone ever had this? Been suffering for over a week now and pretty much feel like death. First doc appointment put me on anti-biotics, but hopefully I'll be able to get x-rayed tomorrow.

My advice tho, don't get bronchitis - its evil! Lol

Stay on top of it man, went thru it a couple years ago and waited too long and ended up with pneumonia. Now THAT sucked ass!

Get well soon man. I know this disease was caused by some kinda virus through inhaling and also maybe from cigarettes. Are you smoking ? coz if you do, better stop that now I guess. Or maybe from some kinda pollution near the neighborhood or workplace ?

Nah it's a virus here in the UK - 1000s have been suffering with it. Certainly no smoker here - I'm a runner, do 10Ks and half marathons lol - seems like a dream at the moment tho - couldn't run 100 yards. Docs this arvo tho so see what goes down.