Greeting From Beautifull Islands Nation Indonesia

baskoroxxsiwi

Hello

HI,I am Baskoro Siwi,i am 36 years old, I am big fan of 80s Hard Roxx n Roll, Glam Sleaze or anything or everything related with Los Angeles 80s sunset strip roxx n roll scene....

My Fave Band including : Van Halen,Ratt,Extreme,Loudness,Crashdiet,etc

From past 10 years i've collecting cds from 80s hard roxx glam metal era...a year a go,half of my collection was sold because need some money to pay my credit card debt..135 Japanese release cd that i buy one by one from ebay and have been my precious collection because i don't think have those great stuff...learn from the experience i try to build my collection again and now i try to extra prudent to spend my money especially buy from ebay and paid from credit card/paypal...

I am playing guitar and have dream have band and have great stuff like my fave band i mention before,i am playing guitar from junior high till now, recently i have idea to quit my job in bank to start band,this dream buried almost 20 years...

that's me in a glance..just crazy poor boy blues who wanna play roxx n roll all nite....

i joined vhtrading forum before and very enjoy join the forum,i hope i could enjoy this very cool forum too...

Cheers Everybody....