Motherlode - Fingerpaint

Leykis101

There are a few bands I always talked about a few years back, many had not heard of them, or heard them, some of you had, I finally took the time to create a couple youtube videos of their songs, so I could share them with those of you who have never heard them, Geoff check out the Sundogs song, tell me what you think.

Motherlode - Fingerpaint

http://youtu.be/UMkEZqDCKPE

Sundogs - Save My Soul

http://youtu.be/qVU2jcJXJHw

• My Little Pony

Okay, Motherlode just kicks you in the gut! I love harmonicas in my metal! And that Sundogs track is pretty good, too. Both albums are dirt cheap on eGay right now, so I might have to snag 'em. Unless some bastard here outbids me--I'm so cheap, so that's very likely to happen.

Hey bro, I will tell you right now, if you are into the kind of music the Sundogs do, which I consider pretty much just a standard Rock, they are not melodic at all, ever, but as far as it goes, they only released that one cd, Wild Season, there is another Sundogs, who are some house band from Florida. not the same band, but as I was saying, if you actually like the flavor of the Sundogs, that cd they did, is absolutely phenomenal, from start to finish, it is track after track of top quality rock, never straying from the path from one song to the next, that one I posted just happens to be my favorite, it's a little softer then most of their songs, and I generally am not a ballad guy, but it's different, a station hear in Salt Lake used to play them, and they played about 5 songs off the cd. only one of those songs are on my favorite list, thats Save My Soul, theres not a whole lot of info about them, but I just think they are spectacular, you don't find many unknown bands, who have the kind of talent Sundogs do, they truly are talented musicians, and their singer I think has an excellent voice, but yeah bro, you shouldnt have any trouble buying that cd, they are not very known, if you want I will post another song off of it, so you can kind of hear what their true sound is, as I was saying the song I posted is a little bit soft.

Motherlode - Essence

http://youtu.be/JeVc1oXaLEg

• 8 years later...

MR Records has just reissued this CD with 4 bonus tracks, and I was blown away by the new lineup, check out the new Motherlode lineup,

Tory Stoffregen - Lead Vocals and Guitars

Daniel Benjamin Hill - Drums

Chip Z'nuff - Bass and Vocals

Steve Ramone - Guitars and Vocals