Nasty Idols - Kalifornia

Geoff

You doods aware that these guys have a new album out? In fact, there are a bundle of new very good sounding CDs out on Perris Records. These guys and Silence are the biggest names, and possibly the best of the lot? I dunno, I haven't heard this one yet but the sample sounds awesome.

But yeah, there's some really good sounding stuff out on Perris at the moment - just going through all samples now and most sound pretty good.

Check out a sample for this one here:

https://eagle.hostrack.com/perrisrecords.com/catalog/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=163&category=catalog&

4089.jpgmed.jpg

It does sound promising. I still have to get their previous release. Did you check out the new Cyanide 4 CD? Another very good release from Perris Records.

It does sound promising. I still have to get their previous release. Did you check out the new Cyanide 4 CD? Another very good release from Perris Records.

Yeah mate, it was actually your post about that CD that led me to the Perris site this time. I liked that one, Nasty Idols. Beverly Killz and Bad Memories... even Aesthesia sounds pretty cool too. Some good stuff on there.

• 1 month later...

This one's also a good stuff ! I think this will be in my cart along with the other Perris releases although this album isn't very consistent. Some strong parts such as 'No More Rules', 'Kalifornia', 'Night By Night', 'Sister Sin', and 'Sweet Suicide' are complemented with the negative fillers which are '1969', 'Nightstalkin', and 'Roadtrip'. But like Beverly Killz, I think this will also be safe in the 75%-80% territory.

This one's also a good stuff ! I think this will be in my cart along with the other Perris releases although this album isn't very consistent. Some strong parts such as 'No More Rules', 'Kalifornia', 'Night By Night', 'Sister Sin', and 'Sweet Suicide' are complemented with the negative fillers which are '1969', 'Nightstalkin', and 'Roadtrip'. But like Beverly Killz, I think this will also be safe in the 75%-80% territory.

yeah ive listened to this and few others on Spotify and whilst pretty good, I just know they dont warrant a purchase as I'd listen to it once and it would spend the next 6 months gathering dust.

Kalifornia arrived in the mail today along with the new Cyanide 4. The Nasty Idols is good, a grower though, the more you spin it the more you find what you like. I picked mine up from BlowItOuttaHere.com for $9 each.

I picked up the Cyanide 4, Bad memories, Nasty Idols and Silence cds a while back from Perris....I love the fact that the cds are only $9.95 each plus great shipping costs....

yeah sounds a very reasonable price + S&H there

so what's your thought about Cyanide 4 and Bad Memories ? haven't got time to check it out