Sencelled

Leykis101

Heard a few tracks from these guys, anyone have this full disc? can tell me how it is? they sounded pretty good.

Very nice, mate. Basic Euro lyrics, but if you checked out All I Know's 'Vanity Kills' album last year and dug it you'll like this too. Nice, crisp and well delivered modern AOR.

Yeah, good little album, maybe a little samey in places but worth the investment.

Here's a few of my ramblings over at the Rock report reviews pages.

"Another young Swedish outfit that had me interested after seeing the vid for 'Breathe Out'. 'Breathe Out' is itself a great spiky little Power Pop/ AOR tune that describes the bands sound perfectly and sets the album up nicely (The Outfield and Rick Springfield kept coming to mind quite often as I listened to this). Ricky Delin's production is worthy of note (he also handled the Houston album) very bright and airy, bringing out some super harmonies throughout. One minus point is that I would have liked a little more variation material wise, as it does get to be a little samey in places, but that is a relatively minor issue when the songs, especially the first half, are this good. So!, If you like your Power Pop, mixed with some AOR and modern rock, then you could do a lot worse than check this one out"

Well if theres 2 people whos opinion i trust, i got the thumbs up from both of them!

Hey Jez, i havent heard you railing on any aussies lately, what gives?

A very good disc for me, I initially rated it 85% but eventually dropped to 80% after 5 spins, and the problem is probably because of the 'samey' thing Jez mentioned. Another thing to be considered is they have a simple structure of songs arrangement, similar to power pop or pop/punk, (perhaps 3-4 basic chords and circle around that) but they enhanced it with small solo guitars that's rarely seen in the latter genre, and the vocal harmonies are great, and there are modern nuance so might not be a good thing for fans of older music or people expecting more complex and matured grower songs.

Me railing Aussies?...you got the wrong bloke mate ;)

Me railing Aussies?...you got the wrong bloke mate ;)

Ha Ha Ha! I think your absolutely correct, must have been the other Jez!!