Mitch Malloy II

66 mustang

You'll probably have to wait as although someone else deals with a lot of it, Mitch signs them all and personalises them, so I guess that unless you specify non-signed, you will have to wait.

Its also possible that Mitch does the dispatching as well as whoever I spoke to via email (maybe his wife) said that when my Best of CD didnt show up that Mitch remembered signing it but may have forgotten to dispatch it.

I sent a quick fb message to Mitch yesterday asking if it would be a while to get the cd. One word reply from him: "Patience..." :lol:

Got another message from him this morning with a better explanation:

Sorry for the short answer just BUSY. I have a staff taking care of things while I'm there and while I'm gone. Things are fast and sometimes slow depending on what else is going on but the system has been smooth and you should get your cd shortly. :>) THANK YOU.

:beerbang:

I think Mitch is busy travelling Europe to promote his latest album?

Good for him, hopefully this one sells pretty well, he deserved it.

Yes, he is. Here's the original message I sent him...

Hi Mitch,sorry to bother you, I know you are very busy in Europe. Quick question, I placed an order for your new cd last week, I haven't heard anything about when it will be shipped. Do you have someone taking care of cd orders or will you do it when you are finished touring? Just so I know when to expect the disc...I've heard nothing but great things about it! Have a great day man

You'll probably have to wait as although someone else deals with a lot of it, Mitch signs them all and personalises them, so I guess that unless you specify non-signed, you will have to wait.

Its also possible that Mitch does the dispatching as well as whoever I spoke to via email (maybe his wife) said that when my Best of CD didnt show up that Mitch remembered signing it but may have forgotten to dispatch it.

I sent a quick fb message to Mitch yesterday asking if it would be a while to get the cd. One word reply from him: "Patience..." :lol:

Got another message from him this morning with a better explanation:

Sorry for the short answer just BUSY. I have a staff taking care of things while I'm there and while I'm gone. Things are fast and sometimes slow depending on what else is going on but the system has been smooth and you should get your cd shortly. :>) THANK YOU.

:beerbang:

And it showed up in the mail today.

I have to say that a friend of mine interviewed him a few years back for her radio show when Malloy 88 came out, and I thought he came across as a bit of an arrogant prick, but talking to him recently, he seems like a really nice guy, and seems to have a lot of time for his fans.

Glad you got yours as I am sure you will love it.

This is a very enjoyable cd. I played it through after work last night and had it spinning again this morning. Not a bad song on here IMO. No one song has really jumped out at me as outstanding but the entire album is very strong in it's entirety. I kept finding myself comparing this to the S/T and although the first cd had a couple radio hits on it, I really think this album is a more solid release.

I totally agree with you on this being the more solid release. There isnt an obvious "Anything at all" type single, but there are several songs on here that are single material.

I have to say that on the initial spin nothing really caught my ear, but after about the third spin all the songs became so familiar it really solidified for me how good this album is.

I actually put this one as #4 on my top 10 this year without a doubt.