Any KC Chiefs fans out there

Studboy

If I were a camel I'd be sticking my head in the sand about now. What a crap fest today's game has been so far (and we are playing one of our easiest games of the year against the Bills for crying out loud). I need to find a new sport to watch I'm afraid.

I follow the Chiefs from a distance ... don't get to see any games, but always look for their results and get updates on Facebook. Really hoped they might kick on after last season, but what a poor start. :(

I also follow the Eagles as they share the nickname of my beloved Crystal Palace Football Club. They look in better shape than the Chiefs...

• 1 month later...

It's funny how fast everyone turns on this team. It was only last season when they made the playoffs. It's a bit early to write them off.

Prophetic words indeed! So what has happened to the Chiefs?

And are the Bills looking good this year (or have they just had relatively easy fixtures)?

Look, I have been a hard core fan since 1987. You won't find a bigger fan out there. But if you saw what I saw the first 2 games, along with season ending injuries to Charles, Berry & Moeoki you would feel the same way. I thought for sure we were in the Suck For Luck sweepstakes. The only mistake I made is I didn't give them enough credit for their heart. They could have easily packed it in but they didn't. Now if things go as they should with Denver & Miami playing in Arrowhead the next two weeks, we should be 6-3, after starting out 0-3.

Be that as it may, I am still skeptical. Take a look at their last 6 games on the schdule. All teams that made the playoffs last year along with both Super Bowl teams. It looks grim, and I would still say the best we can hope for this year is 8-8.

Btw, anyone going to the Chiefs/Bears game Dec. 4th I will be there....freezing.

Hope they can manage better than 8-8.

Going to a Chiefs game at the Arrowhead would definitely be on my Bucket List!

Hope they can manage better than 8-8.

Going to a Chiefs game at the Arrowhead would definitely be on my Bucket List!

I've seen them several times since on the road but I haven't been to Arrowhead since 2003 but that will change next year. Or by some chance they get in to the post season I may go. We'll see...