Lovex - U.S.A.

Stefan

Lovex hate America and all Americans. Creepy Finnish creeps. All Finnish people are creeps. Stefan, why do you hate all Americans? Even the guys on this board? Come on man! Ease up.

;)

Pretty good song off a pretty damn good album.

Lovex hate America and all Americans. Creepy Finnish creeps. All Finnish people are creeps. Stefan, why do you hate all Americans? Even the guys on this board? Come on man! Ease up.

;)

And now I hate freeking Aussies...Thanks a lot mate! :angry:

Come think of it, I hate the whole world!

Yeah! I'm full of hate...and creepiness!

;)

Nah! I love all of you. In some strange and kinky way... :wub:

Lovex on the other hand have some serious issues.

;)

And now I hate freeking Aussies...Thanks a lot mate! :angry:

Come think of it, I hate the whole world!

Yeah! I'm full of hate...and creepiness!

;)

Nah! I love all of you. In some strange and kinky way... :wub:

Lovex on the other hand have some serious issues.

:lol: Yeah, Lovex are a real problem.

To solve it, you should send me a copy of this new CD for free and I'll see what I can do from this end to fix it.

A good catchy tune but not sure what their trying to say.

To say the USA is anything like Hollywood would make think that these guys are sooooo out of touch with realty. The fact is nothing is okay in this country and 99.9% of the USA is struggling to pay their bills. Maybe I'm taking this to seriously but something about the tune rubbed me the wrong way and if I was them I wouldn't expect any radio airplay or touring options to open up anytime soon in the USA.

• My Little Pony

A good catchy tune but not sure what their trying to say.

To say the USA is anything like Hollywood would make one think that these guys are sooooo out of touch with realty. The fact is nothing is okay in this country and 99.9% of the USA is struggling to pay their bills. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but something about the tune rubbed me the wrong way and if I was them I wouldn't expect any radio airplay or touring options to open up anytime soon in the USA.

Yeah, I was gonna say something, but being Canadian, I wasn't sure if it would come across the wrong way. Like I've told some people, already, the song is musically insane, but lyrically lame.

Great song off THE best album this year so far.

glad you said 'so far'............actually not even that is true, but hey ho to each their own. Suffice to say that what's coming at the end of August crucifies this.........in the nicest possible way of course ;-))