Human Zoo

The Rocker

Heard some stuff from the new Human Zoo cd called Eyes Of A Stranger.I like the other 2 cd's, and like what I hear from the new one, but could really do without the sax. Anyone else?

Heard some stuff from the new Human Zoo cd called Eyes Of A Stranger.I like the other 2 cd's, and like what I hear from the new one, but could really do without the sax. Anyone else?

I agree - the other two were great. Really looking forward to this one!

i listen to this one yesterday. I'm gonna say, hm good album, i love how they combine sax and melodic rock, reminds me of Subway. I believe there are couple of okay songs, the rest are great, will need to take a listen again, but around 7.5/10 is deserved i guess

i listen to this one yesterday. I'm gonna say, hm good album, i love how they combine sax and melodic rock, reminds me of Subway. I believe there are couple of okay songs, the rest are great, will need to take a listen again, but around 7.5/10 is deserved i guess

The drummer and saxaphonist are actually both ex-members of Subway.

Be sure to check out their first two albums too - both are excellent, particularly the debut. And you're right, they kind of take off exactly where Subway left off with the brilliant 'Taste the difference' CD.

Heard quite a bit of this this morning... they haven't lost it. Another great album. Can't believe they're not signed with Frontiers or something, unless it's by choice. Not many bands have delivered 3 albums of this quality within this genre in the last few years.

This is a very good new, I really love their first two albums.

I love the sax, this is what make the difference between human zoo and the other hr bands.

I have not yet listened the the new one, but I'm gonna do it as soon as possible.

I'm gonna check them out on myspace.

I forgot to mention the sax, but I have to admit it kind of works for me too. I would HATE to see a sax appear regularly on CDs from other bands. But it's always been kind of unique to Subway and Human Zoo ; kind of a trademark of their sound. And as long as it's just the one band, I don't mind it at all on these guys. And it doesn't hurt that that songs are so fine anyway. :)

i agree the sax added great value to the album.

I'm interested to explore this more, geoff are you ordering this album yet ?

looks like you can only buy it from musicbuymail, but is it also available on their website ?

i agree the sax added great value to the album.

I'm interested to explore this more, geoff are you ordering this album yet ?

looks like you can only buy it from musicbuymail, but is it also available on their website ?

Not sure yet mate, not at that stage yet. I know the first two proved very hard to get and I'd be surprised if this is any different. It'd be great if they were just signed to Frontiers...